Reviews for The Sealed Kunai
gaznen chapter 20 . 4/25
Kinda enjoyed having a chapter this like, more light and a bit on the casual side. Fun interactions between Naruto and Jiraiya and later on seeing the Konoha shinobi in a casual setting inside the village, it's great having stuff like that in between the major plot advancements.
Evafreak82 chapter 10 . 4/23
Not at all strange he'd happily kill the sound boys but leave the girl alone XD
RexMortuorum chapter 14 . 4/20
Naruto scoffed and stood in front of Tsunade's desk, "Hey! I was getting drunk in the woods, Gamabunta threw me into public. I wanted to be drunk in the forest, which is perfectly legal… arrest him."

HA! Ron White reference nice.
random laugher chapter 69 . 4/20
please insert 69 joke... i so lonely please i just want someone to love :( now watch as people spam fake or fake and gay or even possibly your a douchefag yes i dont know what it means but oh well
Kaito7777 chapter 69 . 4/20
Outstanding job, sir. This is one of my favorite fanfics of all time, and I don't even read Naruto fics much. But now I want more, so on to your next fanfic. It had better be just as good as this one, or I will find you.
Man i would be so pissed
jason chapter 69 . 4/15
Damn kenchi... this is the third time I've read your story. You're awesome, stay awesome and kick peoples ass awesomely.
Luxiur chapter 6 . 4/10
I love the idea of this fic, but Naruto's arrogant attitude is beginning to annoy me. Also, I noticed that you wrote that Kabuto annoys you. I just hope that this doesn't prevent you from portraying him realistically later on.
Luxiur chapter 5 . 4/9
This is a very interesting story so far! I hope Kabuto proves to be more powerful in the future... I can't really imagine Kakashi acting the way Kabuto did here, and they are supposed to be on the same power level. Then again, if Kakashi thought he was fighting genin-level Naruto, perhaps he would make the same mistakes.
Alex TF chapter 6 . 4/8
Awesom
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 16 . 4/7
Hmm Interesting Samui Is Jealous isn't she and Samui and Yugito Like Naruto this could get good and great chapter.
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 15 . 4/7
great Chapter and Naruto was Making Kakashi's day Better so Naruto is going to battle team Samui Interesting.
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 14 . 4/7
Great Chapter.
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 8 . 4/7
Great Fight and Great Chapter as well.
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 7 . 4/7
Great chapter the best Part was when Shikamaru Left and he didn't want to fight Naruto that was the Best Part.
10,086 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »