Reviews for The Sealed Kunai
MadmansDeath chapter 33 . 7/16
Fuck Jiraiya, he didn't just defeat two immortals in a row after having his body turned into hamburger meat with no sleep before hand what's so ever
MadmansDeath chapter 27 . 7/15
shi shi shi shi shi, this is a rather amusing story.
Draco0905 chapter 69 . 7/14
A truly interesting story. Taking the basic canon plotline and morphing it nearly flawlessly into something ao much more while also finding actually creative ideas on how to get around stupidly hax powers. I'm just slightly disappointed in not knowing how many of those girls he ends up with. Having had intercourse with a number of them and inferences to ongoing relations, it's a wonder that by the end of the story he hasn't knocked up at least one by now. Even accidentally. Anyway good story. And it jist got better as it progressed.
CriticalParty chapter 27 . 7/13
What kind of 1960's white boy reminance is this shit? "Jerking my chain." Please atone by binging on McDonalds for a month straight. Also I'm sure you get this a lot but my compliments are best, so with that said, Good Fucking Job for calling Suna Chunin exam. I mean it makes sense and all but still anytime you see someone making a fanfic of an event that happens much later in the Naruto series you have to give that person props. So good job.
CriticalParty chapter 26 . 7/13
So after a long time away from reading fanfics I have come back. Seems like a good time to go back to reading your story. Good transition chapter but wow these haremesque are so troupe filled. Like Naruto and Hamako naked, mehhhhh. But nonetheless I'm glad I came back to reading this story. Despite the some of the character troupes.
A Happy Teacake chapter 1 . 7/10
I don't think I've ever read such a strong start to any work of fiction. The pace was great showing Naruto's development from badass to loser back to badass and I'm infintly grateful you didn't write and entire arc with week Naruto. Looking forward to seeing how this Naruto impacts the world around him.
Someguy-youknow chapter 69 . 7/7
I almost cried
narukyu1 chapter 51 . 7/6
The way Danzo went was epic. I don't think there's a Danzo portrayed so dynamically in any other fanfic. Good job.
narukyu1 chapter 48 . 7/6
Itachi surviving was a beautiful twist.
narukyu1 chapter 32 . 7/5
Get over here! Perfect. Although Scorpion doesn't really match Naruto. Good chapter. This story is still good even after years since I first read through it.
narukyu1 chapter 9 . 7/4
I wish other action animes could be more like this one and not have the protagonist ignore all female affection.
The Vengeful Sinner chapter 69 . 7/4
I remember when I first started reading this story on . It was when the latest update had included Naruto losing his eye, and taking the Sharingan. Now, because I decided to wait a while until a healthy chunk of the story would be added, I left the story in the back of mind, but unfortunately I never had the time to continue reading, since I left it aside too long and forgot the story’s general plot, vaguely remembering the character Maki, something to do with Naruto being recruited by ROOT, and him kicking his former Konoha genin pals’ asses. But, once I did manage to get some time to read and also gained the balls to not be intimidated by the 670K word count, I started the story all over again. Let’s just say that my two weeks reading this story has probably been one of the best experiences I’ve had reading a fictional tale, and it’s not even a goddamned published title either! Your version of Naruto was absolutely superb all the way down to his smartass mouth, his powerful but reasonable skills and abilities, and also the backstory you gave him with him being sealed and his time in ROOT. The character interactions were well written, flowing naturally and I could easily imagine those characters saying the stuff said in the story. Your OCs were even better, especially Hamako, goddamn Hamako! I love her! She’s one of the best characters in the story, and certainly one of the best OCs I’ve seen on this site, if not the best. But the one part of the story I loved the most was the Itachi vs Sasuke vs Naruto standoff, epic! The Fourth Shinobi World War arc was great, and I honestly prefer this over the Kishimoto version, which I found to be quite ridiculous, not enough bloodshed, destruction and meaningful character deaths. The lemon scenes were good too, will not dispute that, because as we all know, males, especially those entering a tumultuous period of hormonal rage (ah…puberty…) like reading this kind of stuff, and it was executed quite well too. The overall message of this story, the change of hearts, the dark mood of death and destruction, and especially the coming of the full circle at the end of the story further added to my enjoying journey of reading this fanfic story. The ending was ambiguous, but it ended in a good tone and we now see Naruto’s future brightening, although I do like the mention at the end of a potential enemy rising many years down the future because of how the world works.

It took me a long time to finally come to the end of this story, and it always bugged me that I never reached the conclusion of this beautiful Naruto tale, but I did, and I must say it left me happy and content. Thank you for this masterpiece, Kenchi618! And it’s now off to reading ‘Better Left Unsaid’.

That 900K word count is making me piss my pants just looking at it.
HeyStardust chapter 69 . 7/3
I can not be very good at English, not enough to leave you a super long review, but I can tell you that your story is one of the best I read, very original and interesting
Great story. The first 15-20 chapters were a bit rough but it really picked up near the middle. I wish I had more to say but I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading this.
TheBeauty chapter 69 . 6/30