Reviews for The Sealed Kunai
Hugh Jass chapter 69 . 8/30/2022
Hugh Jass, here. This story literally changed my entire fucking life. The drama, violence, sexual stakes and more were so intriguing. I spent every free hour of my day reading this story. My wife is single now cuz she bothered me about "getting a job" or whatever. But anyways, Kenchi618, you are a living LEGEND. Don't give up man, make even more awesome bangers like you did with this amazing work of art.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/28/2022
Jlhooop
Marcii Winters chapter 26 . 8/18/2022
THAT ENDING WAS SO FUCKING FUNNY AND TAYUYA'S REACTION WAS HELLA ADORABLE!
Marcii Winters chapter 9 . 8/18/2022
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
I AM HELLA HERE FOR THE TEMARI X NARUTO SHIT AND /ESPECIALLY/ FOR THE PROTECTIVE BROTHER GAARA SHIT!
Marcii Winters chapter 6 . 8/18/2022
YO, THE SASUKE PRANK WAS FUCKING GENIUS!
PsychoStorys chapter 18 . 8/18/2022
nice Rorschach reference
Striking Thanatos chapter 69 . 8/18/2022
Man so, so good! Binged this in like 2 days. Good shit fr.
Zinthos001 chapter 1 . 8/7/2022
Oh fuck yeah shower story let’s get it
akqle chapter 18 . 7/28/2022
wait a minute... didn't genma die during the chunin exams?
Rononono chapter 5 . 7/27/2022
"with your healing abilities, you should be finewhat? I ripped him apart! he should be dead!" huh
moazzhussain816 chapter 28 . 7/19/2022
Hey Kenchi, Hope you are doing well. I recently found this story of yours and I immediately got hooked. I'm amazed that a non-profit person can work so well on a story.

I am currently at chapter 28, I really love it. I refuse to go further though, at least temporarily because too much action without much anticipation isn't my cup of tea.

Instead I will started planing out my own fic, inspured by you. It will be about a poor hapless soul reincarnating in Naruto's body with a Solo Leveling kind of EXP system, although a bit more intricate. As I said, I am inspired by your fic and this will be my first ever story, so I plan to use some aspects of your story. Let me know if you are okay with that.

That will be all. Take care of yourself, brother... or sister, whichever you may be.
ZaeTheWonder chapter 66 . 7/19/2022
Man this Naruto was just targeting the last 3 uchiha like a mfer
Killed sasuke, nearly killed itachi and ruined all his plans and then killed obito. making tobirama proud
ZaeTheWonder chapter 28 . 7/17/2022
"heading into sunagakure just for Naruto-kun seems a tad over your head"
says the guy that went to konoha just so he could kill the sandaime and get a new boy toy
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 69 . 7/15/2022
Very good story. Well done.
seb chapter 11 . 7/9/2022
Ok so kimi at full power would be at kage level? remember this kimi was sick. Yes, sick. idk got disinterested in this ff now bye
11,732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »