Reviews for The Sealed Kunai
Blitzstrahl chapter 42 . 8/2
You went with Fan Girl Karin...disappointing.
CriticalParty chapter 63 . 8/1
You realize I have to turn to alcohol to finish your stories now? I have turned to alcoholism to read this boring chapters. Do condone such behavior? Back to the story though, it felt uneventful and suigetsu is not amused with your chapter. Stop rapping, you fuck. But seriously, the chapter felt a little slowly paced, hopefully by the year 2019 I'll be done reviewing your story.
Damn it Tsunade! Shizune wants what Shizune wants and she wants an Icha-Icha Movie that stars Naruto in it!

Spell checks weird:
Icha-IChat and Icahn
Seriously, all but the last I get but what the hell?
Kami-Kitsune-Kage or Kage-Kitsune-Kami
Ja Ne.
Dude, that second Omake was hilarious! I'm sure that I've never read a story where the Kage Bunshin transfer the effect of a hangover before... at least that I remember... maybe... I swear that I've read all of the legible stories at LEAST THREE TIMES... or more... Damn... they all kinda cluster together after awhile... and I feel like a sorry pitiful fuck right now, especially as I realize that I've wasted YEARS of my life reading, searching for, rereading, attempting to locate and either succeeding or failing to find, any good stories on this most cursed and blessed site. It's both a pitiful and awesome feeling... I hope to whatever deities exist that I've NOT already posted the 'Hangover thing' before today... that's just awkward.

Anyway, awesome chapter and all that formality crap.
Oh and for the record, my stupid-as-fuck Pen name don't like the 'name bar' above, and I'm kind of a lazy fucker, meaning I completely forgot my password and don't feel like going through the damn hassle of resetting it JUST to sign in and THEN just log BACK out... I'm lazy, not retarded... so back to the point, my pen name is either Kage-Kitsune-Kami or Kami-Kitsune-Kage... this next part isn't directed towards you Kenchi, but you can use it if you want/need/have to or just for shits and giggles *and if someone bitches ta me about it, I say. Look. The. Fuck. Above, and... kindly... GO TO HELL!* And that's why I've got the Seven Sins AND the Four Horsemen on speed dial... Also my reason for needing a psychiatrist every month to settle issues that keep me from ending up dead, in prison for various possible reasons, or a psyche ward for obvious 'Issues' regarding 'insanity'... I'm not 'insane'... It's much MORE likely that a MAJORITY of the human race JUST isn't on MY level of sanity... Maybe THEYRE the INSANE ones... Not you though... you're saner than me. And yes, I'll type ALLLLLLL of this and STILL won't reset my dumb fuckin' password... cause my pc hates me and all of this would go to waste... I hate 'waste'. The word itself pisses me off!
Ja Ne
Kage-Kitsune-Kami or Kami-Kitsune-Kage (just in case)
Blitzstrahl chapter 31 . 7/31
Kinda sad Fu is dead already. Her and Pakura of Suna, had such dirty deaths.
Blitzstrahl chapter 30 . 7/30
Everything and I mean everything about the Sharigan is plot-rape.

Really. Shuppiden should have been named "Sasuke and The Curse of Hatred guest staring The Zombie Hoard featuring Naruto"
Crusade chapter 8 . 7/28
Shouldnt naruto have given up on princeble considering he had to use the kyuubi to win against neji?
GhostSon chapter 1 . 7/28
A good first chapter, no flaws I can think of 10/10
APeculiarOne chapter 69 . 7/27
Hey I just binged the hell out of this fanfic, it was great, a lot of new things and ideas, some used ideas and such, not bad at all, not the best, just great. I finished it within six DAYS, basically the equivalent of reading the first five Harry Potter novels, and it was worth it. The latest chapters were especially good and I didn't completely know which direction it was going in, which is another good thing, if I can predict what will happen accurately then either I got lucky with my intuition or you're just doing things the way everyone else did. You didn't, there were some things that were overused, but it wasn't a big deal. The Fourth Shinobi War was pretty long and amazing to read about like this, but there are a few things that I still wanted to know about that weren't addressed in the slightest. One, what about the rest of the Bijuu? Are they simply going to stay in the Gedou Mazou while the four lucky ones will not? Two, the remaining Zetsu clones. They are a completely loose end that was never tied up, did they all die? Were they all killed? Did they kill themselves or revert to flora because they had no purpose? Three, as much as I love epilogues, I especially love when they are farther in the future and I know what happened for that future to come to be. Was there a special reason why the story ended where it did? It was basically the ultimate clif hanger that will never have anything else come out to show what happens in the few important things that everyone wants to know. You are such a bastard for doing that, a brillant and beautiful bastard that knew that that ending would only want people to read more of your work and hope one day that following what you do on this site will reward them with the final pieces of this puzzle. I have to say though, good show, good show indeed sir, well done.
dumamoja chapter 1 . 7/26
I like this idea, a lot.
But I do take issue with you saying that the version of Naruto we had in the manga didn't even have potential.
I just hope you don't keep revisiting that point. other than that you are off to a great start, and your time skips are perfectly placed.
animezor chapter 23 . 7/19
dude your fucking taking to long on the uzu shit
animezor chapter 20 . 7/19
what the fuck? this is still basically a fucking training trip.
Sir lagsalot chapter 69 . 7/13
Thanks for the wonderful story it's still as great as I remember it and I'm just as sad to see it end as when you posted the final chapter of the story. Now I'm off to read Naruto great clan days.
nguyenmichal5168 chapter 9 . 7/11
shit story
nguyenmichal5168 chapter 4 . 7/11
this is just the summary of manga with little bit stronger naruto but this plot is domb
10,537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »