Reviews for The Sealed Kunai
GloriouSin chapter 5 . 7/8/2022
And the story is guided (thus not a what if, instead its just copy-paste from Kishanoob with a few changes that... well do not matter since the story WILL be the same anyway ;p pointless), Rasengan is just as over-hyped useless garbage (i mean Kabuto survives it and he is both unrequired for the plot and a weakling so...) that will probably like in Kishamotos case work only ever on the final boss nothing else on the way.
Thus i will also assume that like in Kishamotos case Naruto will take a backseat in the story while Sasuke becomes main character... how is this reviewed as top fanfic? I can just go watch Naruto and it will be the same failed story.
Guest chapter 45 . 6/22/2022
Crazy Chao
AquamicStories chapter 1 . 6/19/2022
Honestly, I love the story so far, but oh my god the way you handle the girls in this story genuinely hurts my soul. From Hamako leaving him outside, to girls like Tenten treating him like he did something wrong... it's honestly something that hurts this story in my opinion. They walk all over the dude who genuinely tries to do right despite being trained by someone like Danzo and has the Kyuubi in his ear. What is the immense level of disrespect about? Everything about the story is good, but oh my god Naruto is a bitch when it comes to the girls, he allows himself to be treated like garbage. He is worked to the bone, and still tries to be in Konoha, even at the risk of disobeying his first sensei's teachings which are not to disobey!
jaybay23911 chapter 69 . 6/9/2022
Absolutely fantastic Naruto fanfic. What a great read with twist and turns, not following the original story and making it your own. Must read for those that enjoy Naruto, Bravo!
Xnobody chapter 69 . 6/5/2022
Guest chapter 22 . 6/2/2022
awsome as always
rayminami chapter 49 . 6/2/2022
"and label myself retarded?" only the finest lines. You are the man.
rayminami chapter 46 . 6/1/2022
incredible chapter. you the man!
xXTTVFAZEBTWYTXx chapter 21 . 5/31/2022
Fucking hilarious with the top 20 shit list the best one was the beef
Redeagle51 chapter 11 . 5/30/2022
Dropped for fucks sake everytime i give your stories a chance there is always some bullshit that happens that makes me want to drop it kimiaro is way too op not because of the story of naruto but because you are a fanboy making him that way.
Gift of Light chapter 43 . 5/24/2022
Don't the tailed beasts aid in repelling genjutsu? Is that not a part of their deal? Even if it is why wouldn't Kurama do it to spite the Uchiha considering his hatred of them?
EVIL-SAGE chapter 69 . 5/20/2022
Ahhh the satisfaction, one of the best naruto stories out there i love it.
EVIL-SAGE chapter 66 . 5/20/2022
Loved that fight and the way he finished him of was fit perfectly
Max chapter 7 . 5/17/2022
ch 1 was good but everything else was no good
Max chapter 2 . 5/17/2022
Ch2 review, Naruto (MC) is giving speeches instead of fighting... Just Lame!
11,732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »