Reviews for The Sealed Kunai
HikaruWinter chapter 8 . 1/9
"-so you'll be a good substitute for me to bent on"
When I read that, I couldn't help but think 'that poor sucker is going to get it up his ass in about 0.'
I'm not unfamiliar with venting, see? I vent a lot. In the unwary, usually. And in pretty curious ways. When I get frustrated.
I used to get pretty frustrated in my first years of High School. I'm the quiet type, you see? A wallflower, as they say. Not fitting for social interactions, in my own, humble opinion. People didn't like that and wouldn't leave me well the fuck alone. So, well, karma is a bitch and so is payback. And me. I can be a vindictive bitch if mad enough. And, really, when they're not bullying you, they tend to forget you exist. And talk. Of very interesting things that you can use to destroy their social lives and reputation. And leaving them crying in my wake wasn't overkill, really. Merely payback and, you know, blackmail. I do love blackmail. Mind you, I've got blackmail material to fit an army. And my mind-games are pretty good, too. Make-Ibiki-proud good.
The smile-sweetly-while-stabing-someone-in-the-nuts-and-telling-them-the-ways-of-torture-you'll-use-on-them? That's my territory. And Anko's, possibly.
Rambling is sorely my speciality. I do it unconsciously. Case of point, this review.
I was a little wary of reading this story. I am a huge NaruHina fan, so reading a story that could very well not put them together isn't something I do often. From the first few chapters I was a little worried about how you would handle Hinata, especially when you seemed to be setting up Tenten as a possibility. I'm glad to see that my fears were not warranted. Your handling of their fight was very good. Hinata will be much better for this.
HikaruWinter chapter 6 . 1/9
Uh. Fuck you all? I thought he'd go the witty way and say
'I painted the Hokage Mountain in broad daylight dressed in day-glo orange, and was only caught once I finished. If I'm that bad, I have to wonder what it says about them... and the village security at large, really"
Or something like that.
Awesome anyway, though.
Reread this story, Kicks as much ass as it did when you finished it.
zomgonozdinosaurs chapter 69 . 1/6
Loved it. One of my favorites, I clicked the fave options and saved it.
Even though we would have loved to hear the fight and what happens after, you left it on a good note. The fight you leave to our imagination, but we know Naruto is going to win.
Also, do you have PS3 or PS4?
Naruto Sasuke chapter 2 . 1/5
N- OK, well Sasuke says he's not talking cause Hinata wasn't in it.
But he thinks it was very good and well done. I was surprised when you
Called Kurama a Kitsune, I mean he is but I've never heard anyone call him that before
Also I enjoyed it as well, but hopefully we can see some Hinata soon or Sasuke's gonna
Loose it.
Well that's about all ive got to say this time 'round and Sasuke won't say anything till Hinata is at least mentioned.
Good job!
Sasuke Naruto chapter 1 . 1/5
S- not bad but I'm not cool enough
N- ALL RIGHT! I'm freakin awesome, ya know
S- to bad your not actually that cool, I'd probably like you a lot more.
N- hey that's rude Sasuke-kun
S- it's also also true.
N- well I liked it
S- like I said 'not bad' but I hope Hi
N- uh uh uh, she doesn't want you using her given name, ya know!
S- shut up! Hyuga-kun better be in the next chapter.
N- even if she's not its still very interesting and gets me thinkin' "what if I event of with Ero-sensei sooner"
S- it's a simple answer, 'I wouldn't have to deal with you'
Ejammer chapter 69 . 1/5
greatest naruto fix ever nuff said
boydarr42 chapter 69 . 1/1
Amazing. Fucking. Story. I always hesitated reading this story thinking "It must be overrated" or "650,00 words is too many". Top 5 completed stories on here. Maybe even in my top 3. It could be number one but I'm pissed u didn't have the Naruto v Kurama fight and how strong you had a few of the people. There is only 1 person whose strength really bothered me. Jiraiya. I think you downplayed him a little bit even before he had his arm cut off. I mean Pein said it himself that if jiraiya had had knowledge of Pein's abilities Jiraiya would have won which is Pein basically saying Jiraiya is at least his equal. Other than that amazing story I love. Def top 3
GenetiX23 chapter 66 . 12/31/2014
...holy fucking shit.

This is the story that Naruto should have been.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
All the sasuke bashing is just sickening. Better Left Unsaid is way better than this.
GoldenNaruto chapter 34 . 12/26/2014
That scene at Tsunade office with Hidan head - simply ULTIMATE!
hinata1710 chapter 28 . 12/23/2014
OMG, really!? I think Naruto's luck is zero. God, why every enemy of him always goes to Naruto at once. Really, kenchi618, you need to give Naru-kun a break, like a few weeks break before fighting some serious fight against those Akatsuki or that idiot Sasuke
Stickermans50 chapter 24 . 12/19/2014
An amazing chapter. So Hamako is going to train Naruto...Cool. Kakashi and the squad are finally on move.. Sasori vs. Naruto...Awesome. And finally The Millenium Sword. Man that shit is awesome as hell.
Stickermans50 chapter 23 . 12/19/2014
Man i would say the best chapter yet. Hamako huh ? Really good. The history of Uzu was really well described and all the seal opening at Naruto's command is really thought out. So jiraiya is level 8, While she is 9. Pretty good. You said harem so is she going to be a part of it. I think !. Anyways hope they can get back to village soon. "Oh hell emotional distress. I should've known even a girl like her qualifies as a girl. Let's see i need a way out of here !" Dialogue of the day man. Really hilarious.
9,947 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »