Reviews for The Sealed Kunai
AZalmega chapter 1 . 6/6
69 chapters?!
Illuminati confirmed!
khannarie chapter 69 . 6/4
Its an awesome story, and you is a great story teller.I really enjoy this story that's why I feel the need to post here and show my gratitude. I am not a good critique, English is not even my first language so I can't give you constructive critism regarding that if you ever need one. Or anynkind of pointers at all. What I can only say is that I truly appreciate your work and I'm a fan now. That I am of those people that mademhappy by your hard work.
I've been looking for this kind of stuff, a strong Naruto with a decent background story on how he became strong w/o boring us with the detail. I'm a NaruHina all the way but that doesn't stop me from fully enjoying this. I hope you'll right more Naruto stories.. Thank you again
I Regret Nothing
CriticalParty chapter 22 . 6/2
I actually love apples, and a lot of different variety, thank for asking. I don't know if it's just me or not but something was off from this chapter in the Naruto and Sai reaction. Though I guess I'm a bit biased because I don't really like when they team up together. Team Po Po (eat it like ice-cream if you clicked my link from the last chapter), is a great pair. I think it's compelling to see Tayuya's interactions with Shikarmaru in this story and I like the change of pace and hope is stays consistent going forward.
CriticalParty chapter 21 . 6/2
Wait so if I survive a third time will I be shot again? That's kinda fucked up, I mean don't I get a pass for surviving multiple attacks. #11 is soooo fucking true. I mean you were/are a college or something so you should know. Also no if you're going to weeb out then weeb all the way "sempai" is so wrong. If you're going to romanize a langage based on character then the romanization has to match the symbols pronounciation ie. senpaisempai. Also "Kaka-sensei". Have you ever watched the Daily Show with John Stewart if so you'll get this link reference. www.y /watc h?v_yj aF7lrwME .
WOW that was an amazing epic story ...words can't describe how awesome that was. thank you for all the time and effort you have put into it for all us readers out there.
CriticalParty chapter 20 . 6/2
Is this boat in a one piece arc of obscurity? You don't care about making people wait? Hmm, honestly I think Naruto's increased perversion is only because of confidence he developed in this story because I could see he acting this way if he had more courage in the regular series. Though, this kinda feels like some kind of harem because of all the girls Naruto's is "collecting". I reached past the 20 chapter mark you originally told me I could skip, so now I guess I'm interested to see how much your story changes pace compared to the first third of it.
one against one lame
at least a team against him
CriticalParty chapter 19 . 5/31
I can't metaphorically drop a line or coke, that's illegal. I can however, provide you inside on everything. Okay no real chapter reivew but I still had to keep up appearances with Obama. Chapter title is by far the most cliche and horrible titles I've seen in a while.
Shadow Walker chapter 53 . 5/31
In all honesty I don't know if the disclaimer for this chapter applies to me, but I will say this nothing is as fun as the hunt and kick from a high powered sniper when you send lead down range. Remember those who fight in the shadows for this country.
HarukaAika chapter 23 . 5/30
Is this gonna be an OC?! i hope so XD your OC's are probably cool~ Loving the story btw
Megaplayer49 chapter 69 . 5/30
You should make new chapter about the future about him being hokage and his harem
CriticalParty chapter 18 . 5/29
How do you know that I read the last chapter? That's an arrogant response! Maybe my reviews were fake?! Did ninja's even have Murphy law back then and when the fuck does Naruto even take place? Like these niggas have T.V.?! Too lazy to add to a review maybe you should like go back a message and read the last one...
CriticalParty chapter 17 . 5/29
Dayum so you were wrong? How does that, losing $20? HOW DOES A FANFICTION HAVE FILLER, YOU WROTE IT! IT'S YOUR SOURCE MATERIAL, THERE'S NOOOOO FILLER. Also this "A" shit got soooo confusing and annoying. Dude, just call him Raikage, because I swear every time I read "A" did this or that I and then saw "a" a word later I got confused and slightly angry. But to be honest I liked your chapter I'm just giving you shit because I think we can friends as long as you fix your mistakes in the future,
TheBeauty chapter 10 . 5/28
I've never heard that song before. Now you've got me hooked up on it ;) I love your Kyuubi ;D
10,146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »