Reviews for The Sealed Kunai
Death Phoenix chapter 20 . 9/1/2010
I would love to see a scene where Gai and Lee challenge Kakashi and Naruto and Naruto expertly deals with them much to Kakashi's envy and shock. I can so totally see Kakashi's face. Though I do wonder if Naruto is ever going to explain to Kakashi why he changed or if Tsunade or Jiraiya are going to have to. Anyway this story is very well written and I like it. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great writing! -
mackjav chapter 20 . 9/1/2010
"Fuck you Naruto!" loved that. The Tayuya/Naruto diatribe is always good.
Mr.Destructo chapter 20 . 9/1/2010
lol pretty funny with tayuya there at the end
Lol 4 the win chapter 20 . 8/31/2010
This has got to be your best chapter yet, hell I'm still laughing about Tayuya chasing Naruto for the stunt he pulled. However there was a part that irked me, the muscle memory. I had an entire rant fully prepared to unload on you, but I decided to let it go. Just so you know Muscle Memory is physical, I've taken enough Psychology and Sport Related Courses and Clubs/Teams to know. Still whatever its your story, you could make so Itachi disco's into Konoha to give himself up. As long as the chapter's come out as well as they have I will be a loyal reader.
DragonMasterFlex chapter 20 . 8/31/2010
The story effin rocks man. Keep up the goodwork.
Elex10000 chapter 20 . 8/31/2010
good chapter. update fmshinobi quickly please
Tempest S chapter 20 . 8/31/2010
I think Shino and his clan are related to the Vulcans.
Neccor chapter 20 . 8/31/2010
Love it when an ero-tear falls in pride T_T
TheDragonSage chapter 20 . 8/31/2010
Lol great chapter the ending was amusing. I can't wait to see how Naruto's newly loosened seal works out for him. I've got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach for Kakashi maybe not death but very brutal beating probably.

CB chapter 20 . 8/31/2010
well i guess i dont have much feedback besdies the awesome writing most of the time. ya cheered up my day and p.s dont beatthe amatuers too bad.
none Kishimoto chapter 20 . 8/31/2010
who the hell you calling unworthy of naruto ya little punk-ass bitch?
somebody51232 chapter 20 . 8/31/2010
Haha dam this story is good
Dark Lord Namikaze chapter 20 . 8/31/2010
Hey dude, nice job with the chapter. I'm just going to skip the whole paragon of light thing this time around because school is starting to exhaust me lol. So keep up the good work, and update soon.

Your humble follower,

Dark Lord Namikaze
Silver Warrior chapter 20 . 8/31/2010
*snickers* Wow, it actually took Tayuya fifteen seconds to get over her shock?
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 20 . 8/31/2010