Reviews for The Sealed Kunai
Great chapter.
Morbious20 chapter 13 . 10/11/2010
Awesome chapter
kurokazeryuu chapter 26 . 10/11/2010
Lol. I loved the disclaimer. An awesome chapter. Didn't notice any grammar errors. Good. Well be looking forward to the next chapter.
Morbious20 chapter 12 . 10/11/2010
Awesome chapter .
Morbious20 chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Awesome chapter .
Morbious20 chapter 10 . 10/11/2010
Awesome chapter.
Maturity Is Ovarated chapter 15 . 10/11/2010
Honestly, this is the most well written fic in all aspects that I have read in a good few years. insert applause Most Root fics I've read tend to make Naruto just as mindless/emotionless as Sai and the other members so much that I never get past the first chapter.

P.S. Did nobody get the Ron White reference in chapter 14?
Play4ever chapter 26 . 10/11/2010
Tatuya is taking it well. Too well. SHE IS LULLING HIM INTO A FALSE SENSE OF SECUTITY! ;))
Lanky Nathan chapter 26 . 10/11/2010
STAFF? Dude do I have a story for you about a serious staff infection I had... Man I feel your pain ( Hope you heal up quickly.

Anyway, that chapter was awesome! Even your fillers are great. Actual Naruto fillers (like the current anime monthly long one...) suck balls. Big time. I'd read a whole story of fillers from you if that's what you put out. Nice description on Hamako too. I'll get on that pic for ya soon as I can. 2200 reviews already and counting!
Jerex chapter 26 . 10/11/2010
thanks for the update
Mannasaki chapter 26 . 10/11/2010
Oh man I just loved this chapter. Really fun!

Update soon!
abhishek20 chapter 26 . 10/10/2010
good short but good
Just Akuya chapter 26 . 10/10/2010
If you shower right after getting done with practice you can usually avoid things like Staph and Ringworm. 'Usually' and not running around with your shirt off helps too. Also people don't get away with training "accidents" you still get manslaughter, so just settle with beating his ass. Though I'm sure your joking... you are joking right? right?

Interesting enough your chapter title has almost nothing to do with the chapter, and is a quote from a song (was this intentional?)

Nothing else to say about the chapter except that your setting up a harem that could definitely work (though only the two girls, cause I like NaruTayu but you can't introduce a character that obsessed with Naruto and then blow her off.), your probably being bribed to make lemons at this point and it was written with its usual exceptionally well quality.
edudes13 chapter 23 . 10/10/2010
you say it wasnt edge of your seat but dramatic over the top surprising revelations are how i get my jollies off good sir
Bystander chapter 26 . 10/10/2010
I'll uhh. keep that in mind o.O...
10,831 | « Prev Page 1 .. 565 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 585 .. Last Next »