Reviews for The Sealed Kunai
Morbious20 chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
Great chapter
Just Akuya chapter 25 . 10/6/2010
*Clears throat* Epicwin *coughs*

You completely blew away your past writing, did a very epic chapter. The fight scene was par with professional writing (maybe even higher.)

If Naruto was more awesome (and more willing to use Kyuubi.) This would have fit perfectly in Canon (except maybe the sword, thats Un-naruto like [not that its not awesome.])

Honestly a scene where Naruto rips Deidara arms off (then maybe beat the shit out of him with his own arms.) would be something a Kyuubified ex-root nin and highly angered Naruto would do.
Suitably impressed chapter 25 . 10/6/2010
Hmm, i gotta say, this is probably one of THE best Naruto fanficiton I have read in a looooooong time.

I really like your depiction of Naruto's strength, its actually believable. There's nothing more i hate than a Naruto that got training early on and he gets tired after spamming a couple of techniques.

Don't know what else to say, but keep up the good work, I'm expecting this story to be finished, not just left off somewhere in the middle like most of the good ones I've read.
Island of Promises chapter 25 . 10/6/2010
O hot Damn man. This is good! Pls update soon and I am your new fan! And is this gonna ne OCxNaruto

Meaning the current oc and naruto.. Hmmm hehe
Island of Promises chapter 25 . 10/6/2010
O hot Damn man. This is good! Pls update soon and I am your new fan!
GenoBeast chapter 20 . 10/6/2010
Nice chapter
Morbious20 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Great start I'll definitely need to read more of this soon .
exomatt chapter 25 . 10/6/2010
what a fantastic story, keep it up!
Beth chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
I HATE SONG FICS! They should all come with warnings. Ugh. I skipped that whole scene, since I the rest is quite readable. But why does 'supper-sneaky professional Naruto' keep snarking at his opponents versus just taking them out?
Guptanation chapter 25 . 10/6/2010
awesome stuff man, your fight scenes are truly awesome, and your plot's pretty good too. I've come to expect a level of quality from you and you never disappoint. You truly are epically awesome.
god of stuff chapter 25 . 10/6/2010
Well this has been an exceptionally fun read. I must say congrats on 2000 reviews in only a few months. I like your portrayal of Naruto. Probably the only ROOT!Naruto I have ever liked. I wonder how Naruto will take to his new sealing studies now that he has a competent teacher. I look forward to future installments.
Oxi-Nu chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I love all your stories, and I especially love the rate at which you update them. Please, epic fighter writer, for the love of god MOAR.
Draco Kamikaze chapter 25 . 10/5/2010
You know, I'd complain about Naruto needing to use the Kyuubi's chakra to fight Sasori, but then, Sakura had Chiyo to help, and was specifically trained to dodge.

All in all, the fight was epic. The fight with Sasori was epic, and definitely how I would imagine your Naruto to react to the battle. It made things interesting when the sword was drawing on Naruto's chakra constantly, so that will be something to watch for when he fights with it again.

I like how Deidara is now aiming to fight Sai again. It should be interesting to see how that fight turns out.

Great chapter. You are definitely epic since you're updating the way you are. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Now to another story till it comes out.
Draco Kamikaze chapter 24 . 10/5/2010
And the fight begins. I was wondering what was so special about that sword, and now I know. It does sound somewhat like a zanpakuto, only the gauntlet thing is cooler. Although I do have to wonder where Naruto gets his great naming wit from. Seriously, he knows nothing about what the new form of the sword can do and he already has an attack called 'Century Rush'? How did h think of that so fast?

And more of Tayuya moments, priceless. And Hamako sure took her sweet time remembering that she's a damn good seals master. I wonder what she'll come up with.

And while you told us not to answer you question at the end, I'm gonna anyways. No, you haven't let me down yet. Your stories aren't flawless, but they are damn good, with great twists, and awesome action.

Great chapter.
Flamelord99 chapter 25 . 10/5/2010
Hmm you know you are epically awesome for being able to continue writing!

Now if you want to find more stories to read look in the crossover section there are some good ones in there
10,713 | « Prev Page 1 .. 565 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 585 .. Last Next »