Reviews for The Sealed Kunai
Freaked Wotan chapter 25 . 10/3/2010
A very well written chapter, with a great chapter, some introduction of a new character, the rejoining of the team and you got to break 2k reviwes. A very good job indeed, keep it up, it's always a pleasure to get an update notification from you :)

Take care

/Wotan
d.greynight chapter 25 . 10/3/2010
That was really enjoyable! As always good grammar and all that jazz. And really Deidara seems like such an annoyance to fight. I look forward to the next chapter and of course the interaction between Tayuya and Hamako.
IncludeYourBanana chapter 25 . 10/3/2010
lol, kakashi's such a smug bastard.

but yeah, i liked he fight scene, its nice that you switched from sai to naruto just so the fight didn't seem to drag on forever. its nice to have little segments of action.

cant wait for Tayuya's reaction to hamako 0.o

i don't really have to say update soon because knowing you there will be a new chapter within the week _
hellblack chapter 25 . 10/3/2010
nice update i love the whole battle, can't wait for the next update for this story. hey also when are you going to update shinobi of the high seas because its one of the best op/naruto crossover i have ever read. so please let me know when you are planning to update it thanks and keep up the awesome work...
Vengenceonu chapter 25 . 10/3/2010
I know what you mean. People start a good story but then stop right at the good part for a month or some shit. That's like a gaint fuck you to the readers who have to wait.

The reason it takes me long to write isn't because I don't have a plot or am too lazy, it's because I don;t know how to put my thoughts into words as well as you. Trust me, inside my head, ny story is fucking awesome
Kyuubi No Surebu chapter 25 . 10/3/2010
you are most definitively part of the solution my friend, great chappy and absolutely beautiful update speed...
dbtiger63 chapter 25 . 10/3/2010
Got the teacher he needs in fuuinjutsu finding a new ally, survived the Akatsuki, finds his other comrades and Tayuya is about to give him grief.

Looking forward to Naruto finding the answer to Kyuubi's youki and his ability to increase his power without harming himself(fuuinjutsu will be the key I'm sure) and advancing all around to handle his enemies.

Thanks for hard work.

DB
SoulDefender chapter 25 . 10/3/2010
Excellent conclusion to the battle scene. Excellent point about how Sasori is probably the best match-up Naruto could hope for in Akatsuki. Anyway, keep up the great work and I look forward to the next chapter.
zrodeathwing chapter 25 . 10/3/2010
great chapter

awesome fight

loved the fact that naruto destroyed everything sasori worked for

to bad kankuro cant get sasori

anyway as for u updating so much its awesome

it gives something to read seeing as how i cant really find that many new stories of naruto

i think i only know one other author who updates consistently

by the way i hate the cliffhanger

hope you dont skip out anything that happens between naruto and tayuya but im betting hamako will try to defend him anyway

really hope he ends up with hamako tayuya and karin

update soon
ChoppedHige chapter 25 . 10/3/2010
I absolutely loved this chapter. You made the mid-to-end of the battle between Naruto and Sasori just as believable as canon. I can see him having to handle the situation like he did. I also enjoyed Sai/Hamako vs. Deidara. I was wondering if the golem was going to make another appearance, too bad he got destroyed. As much as I was hoping that Deidara would die, I can speculate as to why you allowed him to live. Great fighting chapter, and the little Tayuya humor at the end was the icing on the cake. I can't till next time. Good job and thanks for all the hard work. -Chris
AnonymousGrey chapter 25 . 10/3/2010
You know, your note was actually pretty accurate. For the past week, the only story updates I've had were yours. I do love the consistent updates, so I thank you. Keep writing, you have a knack for it.
jay123 chapter 25 . 10/3/2010
love it awsome cant wait to see how those ladies get along especially with the master thing lol great work
Jyuubi6 chapter 25 . 10/3/2010
kenchi, at the same time i love and hate your ability to write faster than most people can think. i love it because you're the only author i can find that consistently updates their stories more than once a month (that's the post average for a lot of the stories on my alert list). at the same time i hate it because i see your story and i drop everything to read it, which makes me very unproductive. right now i have 2 AP euro essays, pre-calc work, and an irritating amount of accounting work to do, all of which is due tomorrow and none of which i have started, but i'm still reading this instead. currently i partially blame your awesomeness for my B in euro and pre-calc.

in other words: good job with the updates and keep them coming!
jet911 chapter 25 . 10/3/2010
liken the story cant wait for an update
hhrforeverhhr chapter 25 . 10/3/2010
ha! i loved it! i can't wait for the next chapter.
10,609 | « Prev Page 1 .. 565 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 585 .. Last Next »