Reviews for The Sealed Kunai
Narutomaniac chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
Great stuff as usual, and I enjoyed the mental image of Naruto hearing he has to beat the Kyuubi.

I wonder though when you'll have Naruto run into Asuma and have a debate on Wind chakra maybe catch some small pointers on refining it. Since I doubt Asuma could go as balls out in the power sector of Wind chakra like slicing waterfalls. Or at least find out more training methods so he can refine it further.
Heiryuu chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
To lazy to log in to review so here's my review totally fucking boring, no fights in this one but you got to love the tayuya moment there totally fucking worth it! Besides that, great update of narutos grainy most don't bother going over sealing or even the training involved with it. So in a way more of a peek into how hard naruto works to gain his skill rather then just showboating it in a fight.

Ps I'm trying to get into a martial art and wanted your opinon on a good style of fighting for a person who focuses more on strength and punching, rather than flexibility and kicking
bakapervert chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
Thanks for the update.
KingQrunk chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
Hahaha, great chapter. I like tayuya and the couch scene was hilarious.
Dark Vizard447 chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
AWESOME
Deathmvp chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
Nice work on this chapter. May I recomend something. Even though he would get creamed in a full fight how about Naruto start asking the demon to spar with him at lower leaves like 1 tail to start and work his way up in spars.
LoneFox123 chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
Glad to see you updated, update soon. On another note, school sucks dirty monkey balls.
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
That was fast, I guess you din't wanted to do the "Time skip" but well, this could be more interesting, and could develop the character a little more instead of not showing how he did become that powerfull.

Sigh* I guess that Hinata will not have strong ovaries in this story, but well, that's how life is, you can get some, others, not so much.

For some reason I am seeing that if he remove the seal from Anko, that he will be probably very much a soon to be raped guy. Well, nothing bad in that.

Thanks for the update.
Rokuro Yagami chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
yay more filler chapters :) kind of like bleach's new episodes(in dub)...but a good chapter none the less. i don't mind waiting a little bit in between chapters, thats why I have a ton of stories in my favorites list.

signed,

Rokuro Yagami
Orchamus chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
Have to say, I think I'm rooting for Tayuya. She's cool, her and OC Naruto make a good pairing.
Ebrius chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
Heh, I regret nothing.
Gon Freaks chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
great chapter, loved the Tayuya ending!

Thanks!
irezel chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
hahahah, how amusing. :D
Crimsonlink310 chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
Nice chapter man. Loved the part where Jiraiya told Naruto muscle memory is part of the mind lol. Man I feel bad for the amateurs you are sparring against already lol. Well looking forward to the next chapter and its cool that you made Tayuya blush in this chapter so she showed more of her womanly attributes. So chaos signing out and good luck in your matchs Kenchi.
The Engulfing Silence chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
Fucking awesome chapter, i really love what you've done with the chapter, especially the ending. I hope to see some kick ass missions, i hope to see more stuff like that as well as some cool ass training and fight scenes.
10,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 565 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 585 .. Last Next »