Reviews for Just A Distraction
Great job
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Oww q siga
alyssakateeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Amazing it's 11:13 pm as I'm am reading this and I have been reduced to a sobbing mess

It was amazing
PurpleKlainer chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
aww that was awesome. can u plz do a sequel?
WeShouldRiot chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Daaaammnnn.

That was basically fantastic.
FullOfGrace.06 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
you should do a sequel, this was really good!
Seosh chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Wow you really had me from start to end, love the anger and all. Good job! best 7.2k words i've ever read! haha
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I like. No ... I love.
nancystagerat chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This was really lovely. It slips so easily from playful to sexy to heartbreaking, and none of it sounds forced or OC. I love how Ari was to Ziva as Kate was to Tony, talking beside them and gently making both of them feel juuuust that much guiltier about the whole ordeal. I loved it.
thump chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
i... um, wow. i hope there is more from where this came from?
Betherzz chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
really great story wish it was more than just a 1 shot deal though, think it could be a pretty great beginning to a story :) thanks for the great read :)
KoteDiM chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Really great story. As you wrote, not a "good" ending, but still nice. Keep up the good work
bethanyanne chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
SWEET. Really good and I mean it, you should so do a follow up.
Migalouch chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This was really great and I personally think you have tons of room to expand on it and how they interact when they get back. Don't be afraid to go mroe AU and take it where you want because after reading this I have no doubt that anything you write will be great and absolutely original. Keep it up and maybe sequel? D
Malik The Night Angel chapter 1 . 6/14/2010