Reviews for Break Your Heart
Lisa chapter 7 . 6/24
I saw this was posted in 2010. I'm sad to see that it was not finished. It is a very good story. Great ties to the original story line, fabulous steamy scene and interesting mystery all in one. I hope soon day you finish it.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2015
UPDATE!
AmyLee22 chapter 7 . 9/23/2010
That's was hot girls! Loved it and omg poor kaylee ( what's the deal with her brother? Man o man I wonder what she has to tell John and Dean. Please don't keep me waiting.
tigerlily308 chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
i like the climax of kaylee's brother being evil, good work!

some steamy stuff haha

keep it up :)

luv Sarah
Starry-Nights-ais chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
O...M...G! *blushes* Umm... yeah... that was hot! LOL! What a man! Love him! LOL! We all love him!

Three pesky vampires that didn't even put up a fight... man, they oughta slap John for that!

Love that they're getting closer to one another and that she's actually letting him... comfort her, then again at a time when your defenses are down like Kaylee's are at the moment that type of comfort is needed.

Her brother is doing all this... what a bastard! I definitely want to hear of the story between Kaylee and Kayden! So much heartbreak, trauma, and deceit must have went down for him to be killing her family and basically everyone she has ever come into contact with... I likey! Maybe, he'll come after the Winchesters...ooooh...ahhhh...NO! LOL!

Can't wait to see how this all comes out!

Random today at work I was wondering when this story was going to be updated and then I get home and VIOLA! New Chapter!

LOVE IT!

Keep up the great work!
Puddin little minx chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
awesome update girls really loved it poor kaylee hope you can update real soon keep up the excellent work:)
PhunkyAngel chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
So can't wait to read more! Awesome update!
SpencerReid'sGorgeousNerd19 chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
OMG what a twist! Love it! Cannot wait 2 see what happens next! Update soon!
Carver Edlund chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
poor kaylee :(
SpencerReid'sGorgeousNerd19 chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
Very interesting... love it! Can't wait 2 see wat happens next! update soon!
Puddin little minx chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
really missed your update guys have to say it was worth the wait hope you update real soon cant wait to see what happens next:)
Sarah chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
wooooowww!

that was an amazing chapter!

very nice tie in with the sam and demon thing

just waiting for moooree! :D

luv Sarah
damon's tastiest bite2 chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
I want more sex
BlueEyedPisces chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
cant wait to read more...Btw your profile pic *swoon* is to die for, I seriously want to bite that "V" muscle of his lol.
MsSabrinaMDiehl chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
OOOOOOO drama and Smut all in one short looking chapter! loved it!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »