Reviews for Fix You
JJChole chapter 33 . 3/1
this is the best twilight fanfic I have ever read. I love the plot and everything. I screamed when it ended though. r u going to right now. like based on her pregnancy and the baby? oh please do. part of me wonders when I was reading this is "did you get leukemia? I loved how this story had great detail and everything. This is by far the best fanfic ever. I already said that but still. Its amazing I loved it. can't wait to see what else you have. You can personally message me if you want some new story ideas, I have a bunch of ideas that I am really dying to get out there and read about. I just can't find a good fanfic author to write them. Well I found it and it is you. please message me back as soon as possible please and thank you.
baby Cyclopes chapter 38 . 9/26/2014
This was a great story! :)
LOVE.MRL chapter 38 . 2/14/2014
Although there were sad moments in the story, it was well written and I loved it!
myantiquewinter chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
I really love the compassion that the cullen parents have here. Also, how worried you make jasper. But, I have to ask, why does rose call alice a chicken?
myantiquewinter chapter 38 . 12/21/2012
I'm going to write a review for the book as a whole here. When I was reading this, I never put it down. In all seriousness I read in in one sitting. Now I have actually read it twice. Your connection of feelings in character are outstanding. I seriously cried with them, laughed with them, and worried with them. The love you connected with my two favorite characters from twilight, alice and jasper, was outstanding. I hope one day I will be able to write as beautifully as you did with this piece. I sorta wish it wouldn't have ended. When alice became pregnant I jumped for joy, knowing that her life was going to proceed without complications. To add to my love of this story, I was listening to Christina Perri radio on pandora, and every time a sad part would come up, an equally sad song would play. Thank you for giving me the joy in reading this story. Keep it up! I will read this story many more times, and cry many more times with Alice's diagnosis. Thank you. When my grandpa lost his fight to cancer I felt a lot of feelings I had throughout this story. You really kept it real. Thank you!
Beginning Again chapter 38 . 11/17/2012
The moment you said they were wanting a baby, I knew it was going to end like this. I was sitting here in my beanbag chair with my laptop foing 'not cancer, baby.'. I'm very fast at picking up little signs, so don't worry it had nothing to do with poor timing (: but anyway, this was an awesome story! I'm sad to see it end, much like I am seeing the twilight saga movies end. It's bittersweet, really. Really liked your atory(:
sorrybirdy chapter 38 . 11/10/2012
cool ending
DarlingLittleAry chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
oh no...stupixd maria
luv4jake chapter 38 . 6/11/2012
I was trying to keep hope alive but I gave up because I listened to Alice's fear lol. I assumed it was Dr Young telling her but she gave up hope too lol. I'm glad they get their HEA. I enjoyed reading this story until next time.
luv4jake chapter 37 . 6/11/2012
Oh no. You did keep it realistic though. I hope it was caught in the beginning stages again? Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 36 . 6/11/2012
Yay I was hoping she would pull through since it wasn't guaranteed. *fist pump*
luv4jake chapter 35 . 6/11/2012
these two really are cute and I'm glad she's going home yay.
luv4jake chapter 34 . 6/10/2012
I love how you threw in how Alice's attitude and spirit can be drained and filled up depending on how she feels. That last line was so sweet aw. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 33 . 6/10/2012
I'm hoping this works out. Here she goes well there they go all over again. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 32 . 6/10/2012
I'm going to have to make roasted chicken real soon dang that sounds yummy right now. Its getting back to the good times BC before cancer. Until next time.