Reviews for Christmas Fun
xXZombiiZutarianXx chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Dude I just had to read the story to get my mind off of GxD! Thx
airwalkgurl11 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
that was a great and hilarious story!
hellopandaluver chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Hehehe ohh duncan. This was really good :)
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Hahaha, indeed, has a little bit of everything, and I LOVE IT! I agree with Courtney, not all the Santas are pedophiles and there are some who really enjoy making children happy. Great job with the Duncan vs Justin part, you know how appealing is to me when our beloved punk gets jealous and protective * - w - *. Nice touch including Alejandro. This time, my favorite lines were these ones:

"[...]"Because I'm asking you to. Please, Duncan?" She pressed, lower lip jutting out. He sulked, hating that he just couldn't say no to her when she asked him with that adorable pout she'd undoubtedly learned from his best friend Geoff, who used that same look whenever Bridgette was angry with him.[...]"

"Duncan tried to use Geoff's signature pout, but it just sent his Princess into a fit a giggles."

Hahaha, I think the three of them must look so cute when they use that pout * 3 *. Oooh, of course, their references to their active sexual life were great too * w *. Nice job!
FeelingThePullCallYourName chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Aww so sweet. That makes me look forward to Chrismas... I mean, for Santa! *Mouah ah ah, he's so gonna die this time!*

Write another shot soon, I love yours more than chocolate (Take it as a compliment, I don't say that often!)
VichanSOMAanimefan chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
ahhhh that was sooo sweet!

I loved and I soo LOL
jessica chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
that was such a funny and cute oneshot keep writing these oneshots they are the best!
hihellothere chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This story was actually pretty humorous, I liked it a lot.
Alexex chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
ROFL! I loved this! OMG, you SO should've made Duncan wera the deer tail from Paintball Deer Hunt and the red nose! I'd have died from laughter! So... WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE HER MASK! WHEN! HUH? HUH? HUH?

Sorry 'bout that, it HAD to be done...
babydon'tletmefall chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Ah... such a pev... XD and I'm a perv for enjoying it! XD I LOVE it! One of my favorites from you!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Could you do a M-rated fanfic of the squeal of Christmas Fun? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
bella-sk8er chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
OMG! AWESOME! I LOVE IT! :D teehee, it was cute :) in it's own, awesome sort of way :P