Reviews for Spiders
GoldenEyes chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This is great! It really shows the little brother/big brother moment mixed with the childish fears we all secretly have. I seem to have moments like these with my own sister. I'm psyching myself out and she just lets me huddle near to calm down and fall asleep. You really captured this. Great job. I hope you continue with these moments.
BayBeBlue chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Awesomeness! Loved it and so Hank and Evan. Great job.
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Don't know if you know this, but supposedly you eat a certain number of spiders in your sleep without knowing it.

Don't know if it true or not but you story made me think of the fact.

Good job.
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
LOL, cuteness;)
nelljones chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
**giggles*** this was so cute and totally Hank and Evan :P
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
heeheh...That was funny! I loved this story! Thnx for posting!
MOMO-RANDOM chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Amazing! Absolutly Awsome. That was very cute and very funny :) I was reading it in the living room with my grandparents and I kept laughing and they were looking at me like i was crzy. Anyway, very good.

~Riah~
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Bahahahaa! I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed reading this story. It was so funny and so IC and everything... Great work with this!
la-the dreary puppett chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read-I can definitely see that happening! Wonderful job! :)
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
ha ha love this story! and i can tottaly see evan having this convorsation with hank. :) love the last line so funny! just really awesome
writeallnight chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Haha, this is totally hilarious and absolutely something that could actually happen. Great work!
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
very cute ~LP
RascalFlattsS chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
What a cute story! I can definitely see Evan acting like this. Good job!

-Rascal
Synnerxx chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This is seriously the most adorable, hilarious and awesomest fics I've read for Royal Pains! I love it!
pennywhistles chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
You know, I've never heard of this show.

But your on my author alert, so I when it alerted me, I was like,

"Hey, Ari's a good writer. Let's read this."

And I did.

And it was very cute.

You have a way with dialogue fics, you know.I can just see everything happening.

So I may have to watch this show now, thanks to you. (:

Yay for you, and the return of your lovely muse.

Sami.