Reviews for Big Brother Sammy
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 8 . 9/25/2010
Seeing as how the site still won't let me read your story via laptop, I've decided to do the next best thing: read and review on my cell phone. lol That being said, I'm so glad I finally got the chance to sit down and read this story's finale. Having the last chapter mirror the first was both brilliant and bittersweet. I absolutely love the fact that Sam named his son after his father. The way you ended this chapter as well - with Cassie saying, "He looks like dad," and Sam saying, "I know," - was just perfect. My mind automatically went back to the show; when JD and Dan shared that very same moment together. Having history repeat itself like that gave this final chapter an air of sweet nostalgia, not to mention the final nod to the late John Dorian was also very beautiful. This story has really been such an enjoyable journey through out these two sibling's lives. Their ups, their downs, their trials, their victories: you captured it all beautifully, and because of that, I'm really going to miss this story. Well done. :)
Vandenberg chapter 8 . 9/24/2010
Great job in writing this up. As usual, I was charmed by your characterisation of Sammy and Cassie (damn you! D:). And ending the story with the birth of a son that's going to be named after JD seemed to fit in - I mean, if you're hopeful, like me, it just gives you the feeling that the cycle's going to repeat itself. Bleh, what am I talking about? All in all, thanks for writing this up - it was an awesome read. ;)

Keep it up!

Kisatsiel chapter 8 . 9/22/2010
Nawwww. It was a lovely ending, and it's been a lovely fic all the way through. Just the right mixture of sweetness and sadness, and just generally brilliant. :)
samgirl19 chapter 8 . 9/22/2010
its over :( cassie should have a kid as well oh well i had a blast reading this
NeverThink chapter 8 . 9/22/2010
Awesome! What a sweet ending! And it wrapped everything up nicely, I loved every word of it. Every word of this fic. It was brilliant, lit up my day. I would go to school, get bored and stressed, then come home and read some more of this and it was just... wow. Thank you for that!

Dub Video Dub chapter 8 . 9/22/2010
I like how you start and end the story in a sort of similar way. It adds more meaning to the last chapter. Great ending!
Woody2792 chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
Beautifully written - very funny with the Dorian Gray bit, and I can't wait for the other chapter to arrive :)
NeverThink chapter 7 . 9/16/2010
Nice references to Friends but I gotta ask - did you mean to do that or were you hoping they'd go unnoticed? XD

Back to the chapter; I loved it once again! I love how Cassie sorta became the main character and how she met and married a guy all in one handy update. Loved it ;)

Bells of Tomorrow chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
Before I get into the actual theme of this chapter, I must admit to you how *hard* I laughed at this line from Sammy near the end: "And two: At about one in the morning I was searching the internet trying to prove that Izzie and I were related." Seriously, I'm surprised nobody asked me what I was laughing about, because I had a seriously hard time stopping. Anyway, besides that extra hilarious bit, I should probably address the rest of the chapter, huh? ;)

Seriously though, I enjoyed this one quite a bit; especially after the punch to the gut we got in the last chapter. I thought Elliot breaking down over JD not being there to witness Cassie's wedding was both very sad and very believable, though it's hard to see Cassie not enjoying her wedding as much because of it. Still, like Sam pointed out, that's bound to happen with any major event for the rest of their lives. I really love how Sam was the one Aiden went to and that he is also going to be the one to give Cassie away. As much as I wish it was JD, Sam being the one to do all of that fits so well with the theme of this story; the relationship between the two Dorian siblings and how, from the gecko, Sam took to the responsibility of taking care of his baby sister.

Anyway, once again, good chapter. I'm sure the next one is going to be pretty bittersweet, but either way, I'll be looking forward to it. :)
Kisatsiel chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
:O Penultimate chapter? Aww, it feels like this has just got going. Anyway, it was another lovely chapter and it was nice to have a fluffy one. I love how the relationship between Sammy and Cassie has evolved as they've got older, but it still feels very real and believable. And I can just imagine Elliot totally freaking out before her daughter's wedding. Poor her without JD! :'(

Also, yay for Friends references! :D
samgirl19 chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
awe sam sister got married but sadly her dad wasn't alive to see her get married
totallyPSYCHED chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Aw so cute!
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
Damn it, and here I thought this was a feel good story. Don't worry, I don't hate you at all. I wasn't expecting that, "Dad died," whatsoever, and it really broke my heart to read (granted, it also doesn't help that I'm a little on edge emotionally right now) but I don't blame you for writing it. You're bringing these siblings through all of the stages of their lives - from the moment of Cassie's birth and all the way into adulthood. It's realistic, albeit depressing, that their parents (or at least one of them) would die along the way. It was also depressing to read that JD died the same way his father did, but what really got me was the Dorian siblings not being able to remember what it was they said last to their father, along with Cassie recalling that, just three days ago, JD told her that he picked out his suit for her graduation. I don't know how that poor girl is going to be able to receive her diploma without bawling (if only inwardly) that her father's not there watching her. Anyway, good (but undeniably sad) chapter. Looking forward to the next.
No one care chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
yes so good, so good masterpiece
samgirl19 chapter 6 . 9/8/2010