Reviews for Desert Storm
DemiLynn chapter 1 . 1/15
Love this story .But i was wondering if it is finished or are you going to write more. If it is done it was just little weird ending. In any case i hope you would finish it if it isn't done and i'm also hoping for a sequel .for mi this could definitely be a book/L
lynn chapter 12 . 1/15
it is almost like the last book many of us hopet for:)Love it
Lynn chapter 3 . 1/15
Love it :D
Horselove chapter 18 . 10/9/2014
OMaG such a cliff hanger!
horselovr2000 chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
Update! Please! It is so enjoyable! :)
FireDragonAeryn chapter 18 . 8/17/2013
YAY!

P.S. I still don't have any cookies! :P
FireDragonAeryn chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
this was a really emotional chapter for me, but that might be because i cry at Peter Pan.
FireDragonAeryn chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Dear Mystic,
This is an amazing story worth sending to Terri Farley.
Keep writing.

( I still haven't gotten those cookies though. :D)
FireDragonAeryn chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
YAY! COOKIES!
Okay... The grammar, punctuation and sentence fluency is amazing, and the story captures the heart from the first word.

Can I have cookies now?
CuriosityCat chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
I think I just felt a tear roll down my cheek...
CuriosityCat chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
I'm still enjoying your story :). By the way, Shiloh's name is actually Cody in the PS series; I don't know if you're interested in changing it now. I think that if you did that Shiloh would make a really cute baby girl name for one of the couples.
CuriosityCat chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Where's my cookie? Just kidding :) I love your story so far - I can't wait to see where it goes next.
Katrina the Unicorn chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
I really wish you would finish your story I like it a lot. I wonder if phantom dies, Sam and Jake and how her and his family take everything, and what Ezzy does.
SmokesGurl20 chapter 18 . 4/21/2013
I know its been a year but pleeeease finish the story! I really like this one :)
Mirrors2014 chapter 18 . 12/22/2012
great! now just get the story done lol