Reviews for What if Nightshifter
Smile Black chapter 5 . 1/22
Nice :)
Rain of the Forest chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Weird way to end a story...
Rain of the Forest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Oh my god! Why is it that the LITTLE brothers always get picked?
Jack: Admit it, you wanted that to happen.
Okay, yeah I did..
Fi Suki Saki chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
I'm glad Charlie defend them! :'D

But poor Dean... they said he's killer...!

I hope they meet Charlie again... #eh?
Sara platt chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
That *yawn* was a good one it's like *yawn* midnight and I stayed up *yawn* just to read *sneeze* it
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
YES! PERFECT! Numb3rs and Supernatural so neatly blended into one, in such a realistic understandable way~...But whatever happened to the shapeshifter?
casammy chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
Ohhhhh surprise to henriksen, I had liked it turn into a hunter
vampyfreak chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
Awesome fic!
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
Awesome job. Keep your stuff up. Catch ya on the flip side.
maxibatts chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
Aww. Cute ending. Nice action packed chapter. Sam totally saved Charlie's arse. Hehe. Anyway, short review coz i want to read the next story you've got up... :)
liliaeth chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
awesome ending, love that Dean manages to make his own escape, as well as Sam.
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
The last chapter was a bit quick, but I really enjoyed this. having the crossover with Numb3rs was the icing on the cake. Nice job!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
Story was only a little rushed. Other than that, it was really well done! I quite enjoyed all of it! Thanks for sharing this with us all! (BTW, Supernatural and Numb3rs are both totally awesome shows!)
girlyghoul chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
*snort* Dean gave it to Hendricksen but good! Hee! I forgot how annoying Hendricksen was before he got possessed and learned the truth. But glad Sam and Charlie were safe. Dang, Charlie needs to do some strength training or learn some kung fu! Can't always count on having his big bro or a handy Winchester near by when he gets into trouble! But at least they made it out ok! What's next?
samgirl19 chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
cool twist to this episode