Reviews for Sleeping With The Girls, Vol II: Chaos Theory
kenodoxia chapter 2 . 12/14/2021
It looks like he will continue to travel, and continue to face superhumans, robots, gods and demons, but if you give him enhancements that he could easily hide as you said, he would be too op? He needs to survive first... Nah... What a waste. The power might go to his head?! Coming from a god, it sounds like a rich man telling a beggar that if he gives the beggar thats dying of starvation some change, that might make him too fat. Fkin logic...?!
kenodoxia chapter 2 . 12/14/2021
nah, lost me when you decided no improvements. At this point that's a straight up nerf. It's an unused chekov's gun. what a waste of a decent story
Plasmagarou chapter 31 . 11/16/2021
"In the mean time... We can work with this."
Me: Wait what happens next! Lol, four years after the last update and I still love this beauty. Thanks for doing so much work for what is there. I shall forever take this as a good pick me up! Hope your survived 2020 into 2021 well and healthy!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2021
That a shitty excuse and a horrible "power-up".
SMV Aria2 chapter 1 . 7/5/2021
so it just ends there? no continuation? where can I read where he left off? or is this abandoned?
Jarhead9000 chapter 31 . 1/21/2021
So after a 2 and 1/2 day long binge read, I have read the series in it's entirety and I have to say that I am amazed. This is a cut above most fics I have read, and you have gotten me invested into characters and settings I had no prior knowledge on. I eagerly await any progress and tip my hat to you good sir.
Diamond of soul chapter 1 . 11/8/2020
It's new story time, continue great adventure XD
Zero chapter 6 . 10/30/2020
Awwww !
Zero chapter 5 . 10/30/2020
Its time to save the world !
Zero chapter 4 . 10/30/2020
I have a bad feeling...
Zero chapter 3 . 10/30/2020
LOL.
Zero chapter 2 . 10/30/2020
Our helpless protagonist evolve !
Now hes a sci-fi protagonist !
Zero chapter 1 . 10/30/2020
Ah &%$.
Here we go again.
Buggy chapter 3 . 10/3/2020
Fics like yours goes to show how much power is valued. Power is everything.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2020
(2/2)
It didn't seem like the typical fight everything, reach the pinnacle of that word and then leave type of story. It's more of an episodic go to that world interact with the characters and then leave with fights being more of a side plot. So the irk comes from knowing that the decision of not enhancing him come is more of a conscious decision to leave a plot switch there where the mc either gets his ass whooped, can't even run away or do anything to remedy a situation and rationalize by saying that he can't do anything with what he has at hand. I'm usually a fan of small increments in strength but it's better if theres a good reason for it.

In the first place I absolutely hate when people use John Dalberg's quote without using it appropriately. It goes "Power TENDS to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." One word taken out and it completely changes the perspective. There's exceptions to everything and Washu even acknowledged it it the paragraph. If anything him refusing it the first time would of been more reason of giving it to him yet in this instance she basically goes "You almost died but because you're a good person you can prob get through it... here's some tech that could probably be used for the same thing in back in your word." That there is some backwards logic at best and mental linguistics at it's worst.

It also surprised me he didn't fight for it more. Wasn't he rambling about the importance of surviving.