Reviews for Sleeping With The Girls, Vol II: Chaos Theory
Jarhead9000 chapter 31 . 1/21
So after a 2 and 1/2 day long binge read, I have read the series in it's entirety and I have to say that I am amazed. This is a cut above most fics I have read, and you have gotten me invested into characters and settings I had no prior knowledge on. I eagerly await any progress and tip my hat to you good sir.
Diamond of soul chapter 1 . 11/8/2020
It's new story time, continue great adventure XD
Zero chapter 6 . 10/30/2020
Awwww !
Zero chapter 5 . 10/30/2020
Its time to save the world !
Zero chapter 4 . 10/30/2020
I have a bad feeling...
Zero chapter 3 . 10/30/2020
LOL.
Zero chapter 2 . 10/30/2020
Our helpless protagonist evolve !
Now hes a sci-fi protagonist !
Zero chapter 1 . 10/30/2020
Ah &%$.
Here we go again.
Buggy chapter 3 . 10/3/2020
Fics like yours goes to show how much power is valued. Power is everything.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2020
(2/2)
It didn't seem like the typical fight everything, reach the pinnacle of that word and then leave type of story. It's more of an episodic go to that world interact with the characters and then leave with fights being more of a side plot. So the irk comes from knowing that the decision of not enhancing him come is more of a conscious decision to leave a plot switch there where the mc either gets his ass whooped, can't even run away or do anything to remedy a situation and rationalize by saying that he can't do anything with what he has at hand. I'm usually a fan of small increments in strength but it's better if theres a good reason for it.

In the first place I absolutely hate when people use John Dalberg's quote without using it appropriately. It goes "Power TENDS to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." One word taken out and it completely changes the perspective. There's exceptions to everything and Washu even acknowledged it it the paragraph. If anything him refusing it the first time would of been more reason of giving it to him yet in this instance she basically goes "You almost died but because you're a good person you can prob get through it... here's some tech that could probably be used for the same thing in back in your word." That there is some backwards logic at best and mental linguistics at it's worst.

It also surprised me he didn't fight for it more. Wasn't he rambling about the importance of surviving.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2020
When I found the first volume of this I remember temporarily dropping it due to the odd/dumb reason that was given so as not to enhance him. Keep in mind this was while knowingly acknowledging how great of a story this was so I wanted to temporarily cool of and forget about it for a bit and then read it while skipping that chapter and counting it as if it wasn't offered in the first place. I now that this decision was probably made while keeping the story progression in mind but in this particular story it kinda useless. At least from what I read this isn't the a typical I go to a world, fight everything, reach the pin
A Businessman chapter 1 . 5/19/2020
hope you update this eventually, its really good
Ayako-Nee-chan chapter 31 . 5/17/2020
...so.
er.

When's the 32nd chapter going to come out?
It's uh, 2020 already and last update was 2017, sorry bout' the reminder m8.
Difdi chapter 15 . 4/14/2020
For someone allegedly genre savvy, the SI character sure isn’t acting like it. He actually tried a variant of “this isn’t what it looks like” on Judge of all people. There’s a much better tactic to use here.

Ask Judge about the law. Give him a hypothetical case to try. Ask him what he would do if someone just barely strong enough to seriously injure him but not really a serious threat to him had a conversation with him on the street, didn’t like what he was saying, and tried to strike him in the face.

He would almost certainly do what the SI did to Ayers. Catch the person’s wrist. Then ask him what he would do if bystanders began casting attack spells at him simply for holding that person’s wrists as they continued to attack him, then had a whining tantrum. Ask him what the law calls for for the casting bystanders.

He might just arrest himself on the spot, but at the very least he’ll stop being such a pain in the ass.
Difdi chapter 7 . 4/14/2020
You have a recurring typo. Every time you meant to write “immaterial” you wrote “invernerial” instead, which is not a word in English.