Reviews for Sleeping With The Girls, Vol II: Chaos Theory
sandcrawlr chapter 29 . 9/13
So happy to see this alive and kicking. Just got caught up. Keep up the writing!
Rinoreiri chapter 29 . 9/11
So.
Worth.
The.
Wait.

A few years ago, I found this somehow(TVTropes was probably involved) and it changed how I viewed fiction. It made me sit back and think about the whys and hows of a story.

Thank you for getting me to think again.

I'm glad to see this story updated once again.
I mean, seriously, I haven't had a reason to use FF . net in forever.
They LIVE! It's amazing to see these updates after so long! Please don't make us wait so long again!
(I am so pleased I wasn't hallucinating the fact that he slept through a world. Thank you for adding that.)
-C
The speed between two vehicles going 50 mph doesn't equal 100, its still fifty.
BlackRoseFire chapter 29 . 8/29
Awesome story. I love this when I first found it a few years ago, as far as I can tell it's the only story like it that I have found. I'm glad you've decided to continue writing it, I had given up on seeing it ever continued. I really can't wait to see what happens next.
Googlemo chapter 29 . 8/23
I actually have weird feeling about this fic so far, mainly due to main character being PMS little pussy all the time. I understand him being stressed and angry sometimes after sht hit the fan, but all the time?! its getting irritating to even read about and if I was in place of other characters I would have wooped his ass hard for that at least few times. I mean he is barking and snaping at people all the time and when he isn't, he is a smartass, really frustrating character. And don't even get me started on how gay or asexual he is...

Other than that story is pretty good(considering I read it thus far), you have pretty nice grip on most of anime characters and you didn't overpower MC(tho I found it super dissapointing that he couldn't use some of Bastard's spells himself, that could be fun even it didn't make sense. You made him plenty strong with tons of gadgets, which I found was done in poor taste, having character being strong himself is much better).

Still I would like to know how it all ends. SO keep it up, 1fav
Legate619 chapter 29 . 8/21
O_o

Well, Sleep Walker, you done stepped in it now... guess who's coming to dinner?
On the plus side, maybe things can get resolved in a month.

On the down side... who else thinks she's the type to throw out a "schedule" if it suits her?
ESPECIALLY when there's a subject to be studied with SO many different interesting facets?

More generally speaking, it's interesting to see an interlude within the story rather than a separately posted side story. Also, we're seeing more ramifications stemming from Sleep Walker's influence as who and what he is becomes known to "interested" parties. While so far it seems like the response to him is neutral or favorable, sooner or later the other shoe is GOING to drop...
Hishin Trueflame chapter 29 . 8/20
I am so confused right now
cko2 chapter 29 . 8/20
Nice to see a new update. Has to talking about thtenchi crew somehow in some way. Nice short chapter.
Difdi chapter 29 . 8/20
Heh. I think I understood about 95 percent of that...
1Batman4u chapter 29 . 8/20
I’d love it if Hild talked to Washu over the cell phone.

That way, multiple millennia-old busybodies would be trying to out-maneuver each other rather than focus their full attention of the poor narcoleptic planeswalker: Hild, Yahweh a.k.a. GOD, Cologne, Minaho, Lady Seto, etc.

Meanwhile, Urd will probably become overprotective of her “brother” and try to keep Marller away from him. Marller, who enjoys riling up Urd, will likely say she is his girlfriend.

Hild: “I want grandbabies someday, damn it!”
Urd: O_O
Wrin chapter 29 . 8/20
Hah! That's priceless. I eagerly await the next chapter!
Commissar Gaunt chapter 29 . 8/20
Doom!

"Grabs popcorn"
EvilBilbo chapter 29 . 8/20
Oh! Forgot to say about another good point of the story - the hero is smart, and that's not just the author saying - "the MC is smart", it's the way he (MC) behave. Although at some points i was thinking something like - "Come-on, dude you can't forget about 'that' " , or "How could you not think of ...", the reality is so that's not nesessary true. He really could forgot, or the problem that keeping his mind distracted is more urgent, or accumulated stress playing dirty tricks with his mind. So the story is totaly convincing, especially giveng that sometimes he really remember crucial points, and make smart decisions.
EvilBilbo chapter 1 . 8/20
Thanks!

I'm glad that my long wait wasn't for nothing and you didn't abandon the story halfway. It's always painfull to see abandoned stories of talented authors.

First good story point is that your story plot is original and unique, second it's fun, third it's look like a kind of light harem promise(and i like it, if it's true). Fourth point is that it's very carefully descript feelings of the man in the grave danger, slowly going down from tiredness, slowly going mad. Five - i like main hero.

The only bad point is the long wait. Well, it's can't be helped. Author have real life to deal and his own writing pace. So write as fast as you like, but don't drop the story ( that's a TABOO :-) )

So given all that was said, once again thank you, let your life will be happy and carefree (so that you can more time spend on the story :-) )