Reviews for Sleeping With The Girls, Vol II: Chaos Theory
OmegaUltima chapter 31 . 21h
I swear, it's like every time I finally forget you are a thing, back in you pop with another update
Becoming a demon with demonic blood may help sometimes, but I doubt that this will not create problems in other universes.
DanteAl999 chapter 31 . 8/17
I love your story and all the characters even though I have not seen of these anime, though my sisters did watch sailor moon. I love the interactions between the protagonist and Luna and how you mix together the quirkiness of living an anime with the seriousness of having to live an anime. Looking forward to finding out what the missed jump was, and reading the next chapter. Have a good day.
drvash chapter 31 . 8/13
Given how Sleepwalker teleports into the beds of his favorite anime characters, he hasn’t spent any time with Marler. Isn’t she a part of his “harem” whether he wants it or not?

Plus, I can picture Marler taunting to Urd that she’s “sleeping” with her supposed little brother, which causes Urd to go all overprotective sister and stage an intervention.

Urd: “Why are you so bruised?”
Marler: (not lying) “Your brother surprised me in bed this morning and things got a little rough.”
Urd: *GASP*
[later]
Urd: “So you and Marler, huh?”
Sleepwalker: (not lying) “No matter how much I try to stay away, I keep getting drawn back to her.”
PervyPanda chapter 31 . 8/10
This is brilliant! Keep it up.
I had this whole paragraph about the whole anti magic but it didnt appear anyway no way would mind reading, phasing through stuff, or demonic energies like hild affect him they are all unnatural, also the rule of funny makes sense but he should be not affected by yggdrasil and hilds system, nanomachine are okay, though i hope he isnt now affected by the systems or by hild, i tjought his anti magic was supposed to be good how does some of this work, anyway this story still is great continue working on this story and update it soon.
I swear your resistance just keeps fluctuating between so many things to that guys godzilla aura trick, others ability to sense you, and abilities, but shpuldbt mind reading, phasing through stuff also not work, and the whole inside the body thing doesnt seem to make sense, you also made him sound like being transient made him immune to yggdrasil system also shouldnt a non fictional dimensional being not be affected that much by unverses rule, i can understand the rule of funny thing, but why affected by internal things like magic mind readings, super humans phasing through him, or the whole demon thing being inside him shouldnt affect him, though nanites are a bit more physical that i can understand, also please tell me he isnt going to affected by hild or systems now right, any way still good story always looking forward to more chapters soon.
PervyPanda chapter 24 . 8/10
Best way to end a chapter
cko2 chapter 31 . 8/10
very nice to see a update on this. I feel sorry for our hero with being hell's play toy in this know. It;s very amusing to see the ice queen broke and helping out our hero's with the hell of a heck of paper work to say the least. Very long chapter and can not to see the reaction to the other worlds when he shows back up as a demon you could say much less meeting with the sailor scouts again.
Barricade SBer chapter 31 . 8/6
Last paragraph:
Complimented, not Complemented.
flairina chapter 31 . 8/7
Hoo boy, this world is both a blessing and a curse to you, fittingly. Last time you got Senbei, who was extraordinarily helpful overall, but this time, you got... uh... conscripted? Sort of. And while becoming a very very VERY low grade demon is good in a lot of respects, it also opens up new vulnerabilities (Usagi couldn't heal you before, but MHE would KILL you now). I also have my doubts that "fix up" is going to lend itself all that well to regenerating later, especially in worlds without magic, unless Hild just pumped you so full of it that you won't run out in an entire cycle. Then again I've never watched AMG, so I'm not entirely clear on the mechanics of that and might just plain be wrong there. Guess we'll be seeing. More worrying still is that even if it's meant more as a cover up of sorts, being beholden to the will of Hild no matter where you go could be a bit of an... issue.

In any case, excellent chapter. Good humor, good writing. Curious to see what the extension of the plan from the first time around ends up being, given its half success/half failure. After that is the world you haven't visited before, which means the issues from the first time around are going to begin all over again. Given which world that is, according to previous word on the matter (so says TvTropes)... yeah, I see this going badly for you. Best of luck.

Final note- I'm getting the feeling girls turning into cats and vice versa is just sort of a THING that happens around you now. I don't know where you'd find another opportunity for that in the world's you've visited thus far, but somehow I doubt we've seen the end of that.
The-Black-Prince-Thomas chapter 31 . 8/6
Praise Hild-Sama the madness has returned. I have been waiting for this update and boy did the author deliver. I want to see what Washu says once she finds out her test subject is technically but not physically a demon intern. I half expect her to make him her intern as well just to play with Hild.
Get out of there... Well we lost him
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 31 . 8/6
BRILLIANT!
Jhg chapter 31 . 8/4
I started reading with the new updates, and I have to day I'm impressed. This is a well written comedy, with good action scenes, but it doesn't drag during the conversation either. Over all, I love it, and want to thank you for sharing it with the world. I hope everything is going well for you, and thanks again!