Reviews for Sleeping With The Girls, Vol II: Chaos Theory
TheArchive chapter 2 . 1/10
Hate to say it, but that logic she used for denying the upgrades was really idiotic. The logic used for lack of helmet was even *more* idiotic. I'm honestly kind of upset at how the flaws in her logic was just sort of waved away and ignored. He gave a tiny amount of protest before the whole thing is just ignored.
Gilanor25 chapter 31 . 12/28/2017
I feel really sorry for Walker, but at least he has people to rely on now and that’ll come with him to keep him safe.
VanguardFirepower chapter 31 . 12/25/2017
I'm confused. U updated in 7 months on V1 but V2 7 years?. Yea things most likely changed in 7 years but you just can cut off a good story like this?. Seriously.
avidreaded chapter 31 . 12/4/2017
I'm definitely glad to see that this was updated sort of recently but I will admit the seven year gap is concerning. Especially when compared to the 7 month time frame of Volume 1.
1ForThePriceOf2 chapter 31 . 11/20/2017
Give me more.
Mooore.
MOOOOOORE.
The Gray Bishop chapter 24 . 10/30/2017
those last couple lines... beautiful, should have seen it coming but I didn't. Actually laughed out loud, thank god I'm alone right now ha
Guest chapter 31 . 9/15/2017
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! An update to this series! I'm so stoked! Please continue writing!
fieryfoxpaws chapter 31 . 9/8/2017
That was good.
icecold1039 chapter 31 . 9/7/2017
Really feels like he made a mistake. I hope he isn't totally screwed over.
Dracco chapter 31 . 8/31/2017
Wait a minute, "the best lies are the truth", "a mother's touch"... Did Hild just adopt your protagonist?
coredumperror chapter 30 . 8/22/2017
Finally got a chance to read this chapter, and DAMN man! This was super tightly written. Excellent foreshadowing, working in old plot elements that I'd completely forgotten about in a totally realistic way, and also helping solve "your" health problems in a Medium Transfer Principle-compatible manner. Major props, Admiral!
OmegaUltima chapter 31 . 8/19/2017
I swear, it's like every time I finally forget you are a thing, back in you pop with another update
Guest chapter 31 . 8/16/2017
Becoming a demon with demonic blood may help sometimes, but I doubt that this will not create problems in other universes.
DanteAl999 chapter 31 . 8/17/2017
I love your story and all the characters even though I have not seen of these anime, though my sisters did watch sailor moon. I love the interactions between the protagonist and Luna and how you mix together the quirkiness of living an anime with the seriousness of having to live an anime. Looking forward to finding out what the missed jump was, and reading the next chapter. Have a good day.
drvash chapter 31 . 8/13/2017
Given how Sleepwalker teleports into the beds of his favorite anime characters, he hasn’t spent any time with Marler. Isn’t she a part of his “harem” whether he wants it or not?

Plus, I can picture Marler taunting to Urd that she’s “sleeping” with her supposed little brother, which causes Urd to go all overprotective sister and stage an intervention.

Urd: “Why are you so bruised?”
Marler: (not lying) “Your brother surprised me in bed this morning and things got a little rough.”
Urd: *GASP*
[later]
Urd: “So you and Marler, huh?”
Sleepwalker: (not lying) “No matter how much I try to stay away, I keep getting drawn back to her.”