Reviews for Sleeping With The Girls, Vol II: Chaos Theory
Mr. Good Guy chapter 27 . 7/12
Ok, I'm a little confused here, this guy can and would eat a ham and cheese omelete, no problem, but he has problems with eating pork meat buns, because of the pork?

If it was something else, I could understand, but this seems a little far-fetched, is this something you actually have in real life, considering "Walker" is based off of you?

because if it isn't, I don't think you should use the pork itself as an excuse, maybe something else...

Still, good though, I'll keep looking for more...
Mr. Good Guy chapter 26 . 7/12
It's spelled "Ailurophobic", not "Aluraphobic", just thought you should know, other than that, pretty good...
Mr. Good Guy chapter 2 . 6/25
Hmm... six quintillion is not equal to sixty quadrillion, six quintillion is much more, about six thousand quadrillion...will keep looking for more, keep up the good work, though...
Shadowpawzzz chapter 31 . 4/28
epic freaking epic I have no words how much I loved this! Read both stories in a two day marathon.
"Nanomachines", I explained in a word.

DIRECTOR: HIDEO KOJIMA
A GAME BY HIDEO KOJIMA
Waiter chapter 31 . 3/30
I really like this story.

Letters to the God of letters,
Kilobytes to the throne kilobytes.
1ForThePriceOf2 chapter 31 . 3/27
Shit son, you alive? We're all worried sick!
Mr Beaver Buttington chapter 31 . 3/28
I really don't understand the majority of this chapter.
neosidoh13 chapter 31 . 3/12
Glad to see your still working on this. Hope to see more soon. Keep up the good work.
UltraQuest chapter 31 . 3/10
Just finished re-reading both volumes. I definitely think the fights in the second Sailor Moon visit were dragged out a bit too long and some of these newer chapters didn't need to be as long as they are. And there is the occasional typo.

But otherwise, this is a fantastic story! Really can't wait for the next update.
Doctor Blood chapter 31 . 2/27
I hate to bring this up, but you've got a typo in the story summary. "pressence" - "presence"
Neko18 chapter 31 . 2/3
And even knowing no new chapters had been released, I found myself (over the course of last week) re-reading this whole story. Volume 1 and Volume 2.

And despite knowing what was going to happen, I found myself re-reading every chapter of it for the fun of it. Probably because of all the details in the story making it easy to forget little tidbits and finding those again when re-reading.

While I doubt the story has been dropped, it'd be nice to know what we can look forward to in terms of new chapters (percentage complete, a date you're striving for), but all I can say is: do not rush a chapter to feed the masses. This story doesn't deserve quick chapters, but rather it needs thought out chapters that (like what's already there) make your reading audience think about things. Do not sacrifice quality for quantity!

Looking forward to the next chapter(s).
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 31 . 1/31
my god this is great i love this, i cant wait for more
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 24 . 1/31
oh shit usagi's going to go nanoha on their asses
TheArchive chapter 31 . 1/19
Huh, I was genuinely sad when I went to click next but the option wasn't there. This has been incredibly entertaining to read, and even better is that it hasn't been overly long since the last update, so hopefully the story isn't dead. Can't wait to see where you go with this. I need to remember to check this out on SpaceBattles too. I'm EasyCo over there.