Reviews for Sleeping With The Girls, Vol II: Chaos Theory
steampuncker chapter 1 . 1/13
Awsome (It's 2017! how the FUCK did i miss this for so long!?) interesting story (unique, never read anything like it)
ZE Bri-0n chapter 30 . 1/13
Hmm. That Merlin thing has potential... Regardless, excellent chapter, can't wait to see more.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 16 . 1/11
Creepy yet heartwarming OMAKE idea: Luna gets left behind by accident on one of the jumps. You freak. The next jump, you make up next to her.
RobertVeggies chapter 27 . 12/9/2016
oh my gods... You're gonna cast Dragon Slave or something similar on Kunzite, aren't you?
chuckson chapter 30 . 11/27/2016
nice to see this again good chapter as always
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 30 . 11/26/2016
Well, this is interesting.

First, Shampoo went with them, so there's no target for landing in Ranma anymore... and possibly no way to get her back there.

Second, from what we can tell, he teleported without falling asleep. And he took both Luna and Shampoo with him, despite not being in contact with either at the time. And yet, not Senbei.

Now, it's possible that this is just a chance circumstance, but it seems less than likely. And hard to explain away.

...It's long established that there is some degree of intelligent design in play with the teleportations. ...Is the Harem being assembled?

And why teleport then? ...I have a theory. He called Luna 'dear.' Even if it was sarcastic, it was open affection. Sure, she's not the 'target' of choice, but she has been the female most involved in his life, of which he has developed a rapid attachment to (in much the fashion that some of the girls have... as a response to sharing dangerous and stressful situations).

As a whole, I'm not sure... but I'd love it if you could tell me whether I was barking up the right tree. Otherwise, thanks for an awesome chapter!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/24/2016
Great to see a new update after so long. I'm pretty sure it's been quite a while.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/23/2016
Delicious update.
Dzk87 chapter 30 . 11/23/2016
Rules lawyer doesn't work here.
Because the curse has set two forms, base and cursed. Therefore curing it wouldn't ever lock her in curse form..
Anyway, good stuff
Sorlian chapter 30 . 11/25/2016
I do like that he has a one of the crazy martial artists to help him out, but I wonder when the implications of his transportation and her being with him hit the group? On another note, I'm curious now as to the interaction of Chi and Magic, considering beforehand he was basically a void to both, and now he has someone who actively can use one of them. It feels like Magic is the cheat codes to reality rewriting (most emphasized in OMG), while Chi is simply another (unusual) force one can draw upon. Also look forward to seeing what Senbai does in the crazy world of Ranma 1/2... he must be having a ball. And those poor fools in Sailor Moon, when Shampoo gets there. In that vein of thought I'm also curious how she would stack up with the crew from Those Who Hunt Elves.
Ibskib chapter 30 . 11/25/2016
Considering he didn't get to eat the soup, I guess he momentarily fell asleep while sitting up, tough luck, would probably make him more paranoid, if he's tired enough, even a short lapse in concentration could spell catastrophe. :-)
Commissar Gaunt chapter 30 . 11/24/2016
Oh boy, need to find Mitoto again.
cko2 chapter 30 . 11/24/2016
New chapter...yea..
Nice to see shapoo jumping into crap feet first and not thinking about the actions. Can not wait to see what happens to the crew this time and I wonder how they will get back to the ranma verse if they have the anher with them.
Spyrkle10 chapter 30 . 11/24/2016
Aw, Shampoo is developing logic. Ranma should be terrified.
essex2 chapter 30 . 11/24/2016
Always good to see new chapters, and I'm really impressed by the way the scene ended. It flowed well.