Reviews for Sleeping With The Girls, Vol II: Chaos Theory
Jack the Sparrow chapter 31 . 3/7
Sad face
Jaznavav chapter 31 . 2/4
This was a good ride while it lasted. Hope you're good and moved on with your life, seeing as you didn't update this in a while.
By the way, your music is dope, please make some more.
ModernHog chapter 31 . 9/8/2019
Just reread this story for like the fifth time now. It really is a shame you haven't updated it in a while as IT'S SO GOOD. Like holy crap. It's very very good.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/17/2019
Every single time I reread this chapter I end up cackling hysterically at the climax. Thank you so much for writing this story.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/11/2019
And so, two years pass without a sound. A shame.
avidreaded chapter 16 . 5/24/2019
In relation to the first part of the Authors Note at the end my answer to the Naru problem would have been too have Luna restrain her. Luna outclasses her physically by a substantial margin so it should be relatively easy for Luna to restrain Naru. Maybe there's more to it that would invalidate that but it seems reasonable to me. Or if you don't mind a slightly more aggressive option just have Senbei play bodyguard against Naru. Maybe I'm just to entrenched in the KISS philosophy of planning things out, I don't know.
dantezess chapter 2 . 5/11/2019
There are so many things wrong with Washus logic of not enhancing him. I mean what happens when the suit he's wearing enevitably runs out of power (and it 100% will) in the middle of a fight that he will get into (against his will) and who ever hes fighting decided to peel it off him with a scalpel so they can study it? The logic is bullshit considering wouldnt be the first time she's made something overpowered wouldnt even be her reality MC wouldnt take advantage of that power anyway seeing as all he wants to do is go home and not deal with all this bullshit. But no gotta go with the suit that only paints a bigger target on his back for psycho scientist like the doc from the last world
Guest chapter 31 . 4/8/2019
To bad this dead, just got done rereading it and
It's fun.
DoMogen chapter 1 . 4/2/2019
Will there be a continuation? I really hope that yes)
1ForThePriceOf2 chapter 1 . 1/26/2019
You still here, buddy?
Guest chapter 31 . 1/9/2019
Великолепно!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2019
two can's short - two cans short
Guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2019
Yeah, he just needs to get laid, he's way too good at self sabotage.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2019