Reviews for Sleeping With The Girls, Vol II: Chaos Theory
Ugh! Fuck chiropractic. That shit's pseudoscience, plain and simple.
Angry Reader chapter 27 . 4/25
Dear Author,
I know it's been a couple years since you've last typed this chapter but, WRITE ANOTHER FREAKING VOLUME OR CONTINUE THIS VOLUME! LIKE, WTF?! HOW CAN YOU JUST END A FREAKING AWESOME FANFIC JUST LIKE THAT? CONTINUE! Please, for our sake. It's not the same trying to make it up yourself...
Sincerely,
Awesome Fan

P.S. I will forgive you once you've finished.
Eric-Brune chapter 1 . 4/17
Well, let's see if I can provide some motivation... even if it has been two years since you updated.
llat-2 chapter 27 . 4/9
The Walker flipped off Happosai with style.
Claytonimor chapter 27 . 3/31
I has the happiness. Reread this whole thing over the last few days and can't stop laughing. I'm glad you're back with this.
Ibskib chapter 7 . 3/19
invernerial - immaterial (not sure if it was a brain fart, or if you tried to make up a new word)
Ibskib chapter 4 . 3/19
non-plussed - calm (the classical definition of non-plussed is the opposite of what you meant)
Bait your enemies into kicking a cute cat. They are now automatically doomed.
Gadgeteer chapter 1 . 2/3
I didn't realize the address would be blocked in my previous post, I was trying to say look up the spacebattles forums.
Gadgeteer chapter 27 . 2/3
This is being worked on again. If you want to see more go to .com and look up swtg-the-rethreadening.
Trenchcoat J chapter 27 . 1/27
It was wonderfull. I dont usually enjoy rereading storbut I loved it each time I have read it in the last few years. I hope you dont discontinue this but if you do, I would like to let you know that this has been one of my favorite stories I have ever read, fanfiction or not. Thank you for creating this. It made me happty when I was sad and put a smile on my face when I had a bad day. I know I already said this, but thank you again.
Geoff chapter 27 . 1/11
Great story!

Wish you kept up with it :[

Would have been funny to see how 'you' find out that ROB is actually the author (You), and 'you' is only a character in a self-insert fic gone right. Wonder if your fictional you would try and kick your ass for all the shenanigans you've put him/you through for our entertainment :D
Or try and get clever with the meta.

Finish the story, it's been a year now!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/5/2014
So. The only way I can see this not being BAD END, GAME OVER for our hero next chapter is if starting at "MOAR POWAH" is a Ranmaverse-esque thought bubble where a character daydreams about how they're going to harm their foe.
NaruHarem4ever chapter 22 . 12/4/2014
Keep up the great work! Just wondering if this fic was dead or not
werd me chapter 27 . 11/23/2014