Reviews for His Princess, Her Alchemist
FluffyKittyPanda chapter 1 . 6/2
I really like your story, real cute!
This story is so cute! I like the part with Ling wanting so desperately to change the law, and how dedicated he is. It's awkward, funny, and I love it!
New fan chapter 5 . 4/15
I wish you would continue :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
I freakin love this thing. Al x may :3
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 5 . 8/16/2015
This keeps getting more and more cute! I like how the flirting isn't too in your face exactly, like they both don't know what they're doing (which is how i flirt, only more awkward than this lol). I know this was updated a long time ago, so there's a low chance, but are you going to update this?
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 4 . 8/16/2015
THIS IS SO ADORABLE
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
Idk how you hate this chapter! I liked it; it's cute!
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
This is so sweet and awkward, which i think is realistic, and also very funny!
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
EIII that was so cute! This makes me like Almay so much more than I did! They were both so in character I thought, I especially loved Al's inner thought "Ok, that was lame. And you think brother can;t talk to girls..."
Guest chapter 5 . 5/5/2015
I DEMAND CHAPTER 6 NOW!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
U inspire me I read this alot!
Mr.Luffy chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
MAKE MORE :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
continue pleaseeee! i love this so much, other fanfics are a lot to sweet, but this is just perfect 3 and i want to know what alphonse or may are going to say after waking up c:
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
I really like this c: lots of other fanfics I read are disgustingly sweet and this ones just cute c: PLZ later on dont make them all "OOH may I just love you " and "ooh Alphonse ily more then anyone" and creepy stuff like that xD but anyway I really like this :3