Reviews for Tearjerker
Loufok chapter 1 . 3/18
I have never watch 'Old Yeller', I don't even know the movie but I found out it was a kinf of the top of saddest movie ever. XD Anyway, this little fic was too cute to be true, and very touching. I love the Winchester chemistry, nothing's better than those two sweet idjits together, holding tight and fighting. Love their moments.
And of course Dean isn't just a hard nut. ;) He is just the most adorable bastard ever. 3
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
OH! Dog story always get me too! Cute! :)
Black Rose Blue chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I must admit, when you want to hurt Dean, you hurt him, but when want to make me laugh, you make me laugh.

nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I read the book "Old Yeller" and was reduced to sap (after gleefully squealing over the main human character being gored by boars... yes, I do have major issues that may or may not require psychiatric help). Also saw the movie and remember feeling majorly low, maybe sniffling.

But adore Dean sobbing over it and Sam just sitting and patting him on the back and guessing about Old Yeller. Dean so would cry over that movie...
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 6/19/2010

I'm weekending with my best Supernatural chum (in Essex) and I'm reading her your stories. I have never seen the aforementioned classic but she assures me I'd be a drivelling snotmonkey if I had! So we are on our way with tissues.

Bev xx
nanoks chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
that was so cute...and funny! yes dean is just a big softie at heart..thats why we love him!

good story:) hugs!
ClancyBaggins chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I like
swfdgirl37 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
woah, that's weird, i was just discussing 'Old Yeller' with my family today. O_o

nice :)
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
hahahaha lol dean was watching old yeller oh i wish i was there to see him