Reviews for Under Wraps
chilly47penguin chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Love this !
HunterAtNight chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
He reminds me of Patrick Jane.
Second daughter of Eve chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
THIS. IS. AWESOME.

You've got the guys perfectly!

You've got no idea how much I love this right now.

Anna
IcicleB chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Ya know, I still read this story. :(
Colored Sky chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
I'm loving this story so far!

and I love the way youre writting the characters, they sound in-character yet also very badass. I mean, there already badass...but you make them seem even more badaass than ever, like badaass times infinity...LOL!

Well good luck with the next chapter :)
Zeoness chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Yay! You're back! I'm so GLAD you're going to be posting again! :D
Icicle1penguin chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG! XD

I've been waiting FOREVER for the next chapter! XD

It's awesome! UPDATE SOON! :D

SERIOUSLY!
Illyria Lives chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
YAY! NEW CHAPPIE! IT'S JUST LIKE CHRISTMAS! *squeals like a child while running around with her arms in the air* It's great to see that you're back at it! And I understand completely about the stuff going on thing. I'm such a hypocrite about not updating, but wanting other people to update :)
Illyria Lives chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Marry me.

This is the best thing I've read in days. Like, seriously. I am going to check back every. Single. Day. Or, hourly if my inner fangirl breaks through :) Keep it up!

Um, quick question: K/R means Kowalski and Rico, right?
Zeoness chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
I am going to check back constantly for more!
Icicle1penguin chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Yup. Best story I've ever read! EPIC! SERIOUSLY!
Icicle1penguin chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
One word. Awesome!
SmallerThan chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
I'm defitely alrady in love with your story!No surprise coming froman author like yourself though x]

Any chance you'll finish the others too?

Anywho, PLEASE update soon, this story's great, I especially like the fact that it's humanized, and how intense it is!
Esperata chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
You set the scene so well with the perfect balance of description and action. And there's plenty of action. There's a real sense of the team here, each playing their part and relying on the others to do the same. It's why I love 'em.
Wildgoose1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
A humanized story, nicely done so far.