Reviews for They Were Legends
Narutofanninja2 chapter 6 . 8/11/2016
Yay
mustbeatuesday chapter 6 . 1/31/2015
love this story. I hope you update soon!
donald7777 chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
excellent so far I am hoping this year the next chapter will come out.
Selene Dreamwalker chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
You got a good thing goin' on here, though I was half-expecting time travel. Keep it up, you've got me curious. Please?
Peanut Buddy chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
Nooooo *look of hirrir appears in face* why did you leave it. Wahhhhhh... well, oh well... better get on with life... sniff sniff
leafstone chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
great story.
Biabara chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
I just cried buckets of tears. Kabuto was my favorite character TT_TT
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Great story, do you know when youll next update will happen? Looking foward to
it
astrakage chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
I like what you've done so far and I hope that you haven't given up on this or any of your Naruto stories. I can't wait to see what twists you add to this let alone how Naruto and Sakura will end up back in time. All of your Naruto stories that I've read have had several really well written surprises and I can't wait to see more.
Lolchen chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
A very nice story! I'm greatly anticipating it's continuation. I've been looking for a well-done plot like this for some time. I rather like your style amd seriously can't understand how you get so little reviews. This should have ten per chapter minimum!

Storywise, I'd really like some NaruHina scenes. Doesn't need to ne anything definite, just some cuteness.

Also, I'm wondering whether I missed a time skip? Far as I know, travel from Konoha to Suna takes at least 2-3 days at a fast pace, and Temari was in Konoha to greet Naruto... The timing seems slightly off. No offense.

I'm really looking forward to the Team 7 reunion and Sasuke realizing his teammates strength :D
alec-potter chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
Nice story, disappointing that it hasn't been updated in a long time.
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
Yo! I saw an old lady that needed some help with her shopping bags, so I had to help, and that's why I'm late.

So, while I don't find this as good as your other stories, it's easily explained with this being your first fic and that this doesn't have so many chapters yet. Even though FTDCTL has one chapter less than this, it's still... hmm... Maybe I'm just a su*ker for Family fics? Or for Minato... )

"B-besides, y-you couldn't possibly be more of an animal than Kiba-kun." , "O-oi! What the heck is that supposed to mean?"

PRICELESS!

He turned to three other members of his organization. "Kakazu, Konan, Itachi; I'm going to need about one third of your chakra."

It's Kakuzu not Kakazu. )
nine-orcids chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? i really want to know, so please update this story and some of your others sonn!
DarkHunter117 chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
this is ownage
Fritter chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
Part of me thinks the Soldiers of the Dawn idea is a little dumb, but I'm enjoying the story. Can't wait for an update.