Reviews for They Were Legends
mustbeatuesday chapter 6 . 1/31
love this story. I hope you update soon!
donald7777 chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
excellent so far I am hoping this year the next chapter will come out.
Selene Dreamwalker chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
You got a good thing goin' on here, though I was half-expecting time travel. Keep it up, you've got me curious. Please?
Peanut Buddy chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
Nooooo *look of hirrir appears in face* why did you leave it. Wahhhhhh... well, oh well... better get on with life... sniff sniff
leafstone chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
great story.
Biabara chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
I just cried buckets of tears. Kabuto was my favorite character TT_TT
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Great story, do you know when youll next update will happen? Looking foward to
astrakage chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
I like what you've done so far and I hope that you haven't given up on this or any of your Naruto stories. I can't wait to see what twists you add to this let alone how Naruto and Sakura will end up back in time. All of your Naruto stories that I've read have had several really well written surprises and I can't wait to see more.
Lolchen chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
A very nice story! I'm greatly anticipating it's continuation. I've been looking for a well-done plot like this for some time. I rather like your style amd seriously can't understand how you get so little reviews. This should have ten per chapter minimum!

Storywise, I'd really like some NaruHina scenes. Doesn't need to ne anything definite, just some cuteness.

Also, I'm wondering whether I missed a time skip? Far as I know, travel from Konoha to Suna takes at least 2-3 days at a fast pace, and Temari was in Konoha to greet Naruto... The timing seems slightly off. No offense.

I'm really looking forward to the Team 7 reunion and Sasuke realizing his teammates strength :D
alec-potter chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
Nice story, disappointing that it hasn't been updated in a long time.
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
Yo! I saw an old lady that needed some help with her shopping bags, so I had to help, and that's why I'm late.

So, while I don't find this as good as your other stories, it's easily explained with this being your first fic and that this doesn't have so many chapters yet. Even though FTDCTL has one chapter less than this, it's still... hmm... Maybe I'm just a su*ker for Family fics? Or for Minato... )

"B-besides, y-you couldn't possibly be more of an animal than Kiba-kun." , "O-oi! What the heck is that supposed to mean?"

He turned to three other members of his organization. "Kakazu, Konan, Itachi; I'm going to need about one third of your chakra."

It's Kakuzu not Kakazu. )
nine-orcids chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? i really want to know, so please update this story and some of your others sonn!
DarkHunter117 chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
this is ownage
Fritter chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
Part of me thinks the Soldiers of the Dawn idea is a little dumb, but I'm enjoying the story. Can't wait for an update.
ZuzVaiyo chapter 6 . 6/25/2010

Great read. Shows much promise.

excellent flow, grammar, spelling, word-choice

actions, interactions, and dialog are great

characterizations are very well done. In parts feel more canon than canon.

chapters are a bit short, but quality before quantity.

bell-test was great fun

Error? - Temari is in Konaha in ch2. She is in sand in ch5. Same day. Error or emergency human summon?

see my profile page for plotish ideas

pm for idea bouncing/betaing

May your muse have the energy of Hanabi on Redbull and Skittles

your sanity surviving

your mind and fingers the ability to understand and keep pace

your notebook from combusting

your pencil sharp

your computer and net connection working

and your fingers from cramping

embrace chaos butterflies

respect the Log

above all: Enjoy weaving words to shape something great.