Reviews for Firestar's Final Death
catlover2976 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
So sad great story
Emolga237 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I started crying! This is so sad but so good!
TobyTyTy101 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Aaaaaaawwwwww! It's so sad. I love it though
Ari The Fox chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Awe that was so sweet, and so sad...
zoe.anderson.9231 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I think this story is the best of the best. Thumbs up to you! XDD
SpottedXStorm is bad chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Wow, a really nice story! Applause! I was talking to someone about when and how will firestar die.. I heart tge story!

-SpottedXStorm4ever
XxSmiling.in.SunXx chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
OMG! This is so sad! I loved Firestar! And poor Sandstorm, he died right infront of her. It made me wanna cry! If only Firestar had another life before the battle. I wish he didnt die! He was the best leader,cat,mate (i quess),friend a cat could ever have! And now he's gone forever (except in staclan)! R.I.P. Firestar!
BrokenSky49 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Loved it!
LenzieKat chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
YAY,FIRESTAR-I mean...aw, FIRESTAR died.

This is actually really good, better than a lot of trash on FanFiction. If you could just make it longer than it'd be perfectimundo.
Ashlight11 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
AWWWWW! OMG this is so cute! I love it and it makes me sad. sort of. D:
negative10 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Okay, this is so beyond awesome, I can't even describe it! That was really sad, even at the end I felt all good inside. Part of this was confusing, but to summarize it, the cats in the Dark Forest are revived as living cats, and are trying to kill the Clans. StarClan obviously won't allow that, so they come down to fight alongside the Clans? Anyways, love the story, love the characters, and generally love it!

-10
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
That was sad, I hope firestar doesn't die like that.
Spotty1006 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Aw, I liked this. It was sad and kind of happy at the same time. A sequel would be really nice.
Sparklespazz101 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Curse you for making me cry. :'( But I love you for entertaining me...
DementedEvilNinjaFishies-Lacey chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
So sad!But this was really good!It was so descriptive and I loved it!You should make a

Lacey