Reviews for To Bear the Weight
dreamer913 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
i would actually really love it if you could continue this. maybe another one-shot about their time in Hawaii?
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Oh wow! oh WOW! Dare I hope that this is how season 4 starts? This was fantastic! Sarah and Ellie need to have a talk in season 4, and by that I mean the start of the season. Sarah and Ellie have not had nearly enough chances to talk and connect, now is there chance!

Keep up the fantastic work! I am loving this!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
YES! A scene like this needs to happen on the show. Ellie's got to realize that it's what Chuck is destined to do and...well, all that jazz. (: Great job!
Extreme Stratusfaction chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
great story yet again. I really liked the Sarah/Ellie talk and I loved the Carina girl talk line. You did a good job of showing what each character's priorities are and that made it feel much more real
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I liked it! I really hope it turns out to be something like that. I love the moments when Sarah and Ellie get to have little girl talks like that.
chucksara4ever chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Really loved it, This perfectly shows what I would like to happen in S4. Chuck being honest woth Ellie and Sarah and asking for her help getting, Beckman involved so it is Official and of course Sarahs honest conversation with Ellie.

Brilliant would love it if you continued with the Holiday and after.
wassupchuck chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Good stuff, between like and love, I guess that makes it "live" ... Thanks for sharing.
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Great story...really liked the Sarah/Ellie moment.
holst chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
LOVE IT.

Can't wait for the next part.
tastefullyqueer chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
eeeeep!
Katsumara chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
How could it be hate or meh? More like.. awesome. Yeah, I went there.

I just loved how the whole one-shot progressed. From Chuck showing everything to Sarah, to his convincing her that he needs to do the mission, all the way to the dinner and girl-talk afterward. I think you handled it all so well, and kept the characters *so* in character. It's hard to do that, I find, with live-action characters versus the animated kind, so a great job with that.

Keep up the fine work. I look forward to your next release.
c16 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
like a lot!
Nautica7mk chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I love it. I really really love this. There is just so much in this story so worthwhile, even the tiny details you've incorporated. And it's so quote-worthy too.

Sarah really cracks me up. Having it in her POV, the way you wrote her felt so spot on in terms of her characterization, I was practically salivating over every word uttered, expression and reaction she had.

I really appreciated that you also took into account of practically everything. Including General Beckman in their operation is not so much a stroke of genius, but a practical necessity that I hope that the show does not stray away from. Over the course of the three seasons, you know that the General is trustworthy and she in turn trust this team explicitly. She knows without a shadow of a doubt that Team Bartowski, in the end, would never let her down.

Also, love Sarah's internal musings over Ellie. Here is a woman who can kill you with her pinky but in the face of the woman who practically raised the love of her life, Sarah utterly fears her. lol Ellie is a different kind of person she's ever dealt with and the fact that even she's emotionally vulnerable to Ellie's opinion of her speaks volumes now that the truth is out. I really hope the show explores their relationship in Season 4.

This whole one-shot is utterly fascinating. Thank you so much to delving into the possibilities of Season 4 in such a satisfying manner.
Notactiveanymore112 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Great job with this one. I love how Sarah can put her foot down on some things. This is great!
supesfan18 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
great job glad you are continuing the overall story even in one shots and the moment between ellie and sarah priceless