Reviews for Prisoner of the Dead
tanseynz chapter 12 . 6/28
Such a clever idea, and your take on canon characters was both inspirational and interesting. I'd loved to have seen where you planned to take this as we're left thinking poor Sookie has no choices. Sophie-Anne is such a turd!
stephanienie chapter 12 . 11/16/2015
I am so sad that you did not continue this story; it is very good! You created an intriguing plot and a slightly different take on the characters. Nice work!
MiniLover chapter 12 . 9/16/2015
I was so sad to see this story had been abandoned in the middle of it. I was really enjoying it and it looked like it would have had a great storyline ahead. So sad!
Weewoman1 chapter 12 . 1/26/2015
I really like this story. Do u think u will ever return to it and finish it ?
redbeans chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
very enjoyable,wish there were more!
moonemoon chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
super story!
Anabely chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
Love this story! Hope you pick it up again sometime. I like less naive Sookie.
georgiasuzy chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Oh no! I just realized how long it's been since you wrote this! You're a really good writer so I hope one day you come back to us. Cheers!
georgiasuzy chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
You made me cry! So far I'm loving the story series you have going on here. Poor Sookie - I would have already broken by now. Hope Eric is able to help her. I'll keep reading and enjoying your series to find out. :k
emmalilly21 chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
really like it, update please!
Honulvr chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
This was a really interesting twist. I enjoyed it a lot and wish you could have finished or maybe, one day ... your muse will come back? One can only hope :-) Thank you for sharing, I really enjoyed it.
bethelove chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
Great story and hope to read more please
MayaStormborn chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
Any hope of a new chapter?
lovesunandsand chapter 12 . 1/7/2013