Reviews for Learning to Love Again
Chewy23 chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
OMG this is so amazing love! I love it! I know for a fact this is going to be great! It's been so long since I have read a fanfiction story and coming back to reading it with your story.. let me tell you! I am back again! You truly are great with words love! Keep up the great job and I can't wait for the next chapter!

I love you and I miss you!

Chewy!3
Jasveen chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
i cant wait for her to meet Edward..it is gonna be good
Rosalinex5 chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
Oh wow this story sounds amazing, even though not with the "normal couple pairing" and poor Jasper :( can't wait for your next update. Thanks :)
tigger5600 chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
wow! this is amazing so far! Please update again soon :)
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
Great chapter bb. I loved it and I am so looking forward to reading more.

Kathy
MrsMajorJ chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
oh my smackin' stars, like Bella is going to accept that she has to heal someone the way Jazz healed her. I can see an obstitinate Bella putting her foot down and saying no. She's going to be very against Edward at first, isn't she? And trying to explain to Alice what she was doing.

Are we going to see lots of Jasper in 'vision' form? Interesting, interesting...Hey, I moved 9 years ago and still ahve stuff in boxes, stop unpacking and type :) {I told my dear hubby if we haven't opened that box in 9 years, anything inside, we don't need, 'cuase if I did, I've probably already replaced it when I couldn't find it }
MrsMajorJ chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
Jake "through" himself this is wrong, should be:

Jake "threw" himself

I'm still trying to wrap my head around no Jasper. BUT, you said you found someone who could play Edward better than RPatz, who who who? So maybe the rest of us can see it too.
midnightblue1992 chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Great chapter. Can't wait to see what will happen next
weflytothetardis chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
OMG! tht story is so sad! but its so good!
IzPerplexing chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
I already told you that I loved it, and I do. I can't wait to see this moving forward. It is sooooo good and I can't wait to see what your Edward is like. It will be fun to see you progress his character. snort

This was a sad chapter that made me tear up a bit when I pre-read it but I have to say you are amazing, right along with this story. Great job BB.
MrsMajorJ chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
WYF? Jasper's dead? I saw you name pop on my e-mail that you had an update and I squealed, poped this up and saw Bella & Edward. I checke to make sure I had the right title, the right author and the right universe. Is there a worm-hole to get to a land where Jasper's Dark Angel writes: EDWARD! I'm all agast.

But, I'm sobbing, right there with Bella. Why? Cuase I love Jazzy, and as the wife of a soldier (he's currently home) I know the fear of the deployment, the 'get the house ready' mode, thankfully, I haven'thad the men at the door. But, I feel that fear when he leaves and I know how Bella felt. I"m crying now thinking about it.

But, on to happy things, I'm looking forward to this journey with you as YOU explore Edward (I myself can barely read E/B and only AH at that)

so, review: missed a couple commas {had to say something construtive after all} but otherwise, FABULOUS
SnowyHedwig chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
I'm glad you're moved, and hope things get straightened up soon. It's always unsettling to move, no matter the distance - that far, though, is just MORE to settle! This was definitely worth the wait, though, believe me.

I love how you have Jasper with her. And it breaks my heart that he accidentally changed his own destiny, in his attempt to get a ring for her. How heartbreaking, loving and touching. The story behind the colour? Yeah, you made me cry. Bravo, I look forward to the next chapter.
delilah69 chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
so she died in her tub? i think that i would tell them that i hit my head when sliding in and thats what happened, is it edward that she's supposed to save?
midnightblue1992 chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Great chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.
midnightblue1992 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Good chapter. You have a good description of how a person deals with the death of their spouse.