Reviews for Crying Blood
Guest chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
Please update! I miss this story!
WritingForMySoul12 chapter 15 . 10/30/2014
Update! Update! Update!
WritingForMySoul12 chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
I know from experience it takes a toll on you and everyone close to you. I can't believe Shelby didn't show up though...
WritingForMySoul12 chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Even though I only just found this story, I love it so much! I too felt jipped when Shelby showed up and left. I was pretty pissed actually. I enjoy the Shelby involvement and I can't wait to see where you take their relationship.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Hey, I'm sorry to be a bother but could you please tell me what happened to Love is the Most Dangerous Word in the Book? I could only find the first chapter on LJ and that's it. So if you could pleaseeee tell me where to find the rest or upload it here on FF, that would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
what interview was it about idina joking about being lea's lesbian lover hahah! btw you should continue!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/30/2014
please continue
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 15 . 8/16/2014
i just reread this whole story it's very good
Mathilde chapter 15 . 8/16/2014
Read you whole fanfic is just two days. It is so good I love it. I love the fact that you explore Shleby and Rachel's relationship more than it was done in the serie. You also describe the post rappe depression very well and I think it's great because it shows people how serious this attack is. And of course I love the two friendships Rachel/Queen and Queen/Shelby. I liked the Will and Shelby relationship at the beginning I hope you will keep it up.
Please update soon :)
Tamara chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
Great story please update soon
Phoenix1966 chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
Loved this story and update. It's great to see Shelby, Rachel and Quinn all getting along lol. Thank you!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
I love the story! No matter how incredibly tragic. There should be more San and Brit along with the rest of the gleeks.
janellie04 chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
This story is amazing I'm glad Rachels talking I wonder who raped her and I also wonder why its been like a year since the last update this story is really good you should continue
IDINAGLEEK chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Ok please update soon. This story is amazing you have to update. I know it's been forever. But it's to good of a story to abandon
stokette chapter 14 . 1/28/2012
Any chance we will ever see an update?