Reviews for Crying Blood
Guest chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
I love the story! No matter how incredibly tragic. There should be more San and Brit along with the rest of the gleeks.
janellie04 chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
This story is amazing I'm glad Rachels talking I wonder who raped her and I also wonder why its been like a year since the last update this story is really good you should continue
IDINAGLEEK chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Ok please update soon. This story is amazing you have to update. I know it's been forever. But it's to good of a story to abandon
stokette chapter 14 . 1/28/2012
Any chance we will ever see an update?
stokette chapter 14 . 1/28/2012
Any chance we will ever see an update?
kitaleigh chapter 14 . 12/12/2011
Love this story, can't wait for more! Please update soon, I'm so happy Rachel is finally getting better and speaking again.
There's A Snake In My Boot chapter 14 . 11/28/2011
Amazing story. But you need to update chica! ]
Cloud Piece chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
I really wish Idina would come back! She's awesome! I think she might be guest starring in New York or coming in season three. I got so mad at Ryan Murphy for giving her a shit storyline. Great story, I love the way you wrote Rachel and Quinn's friendship, please keep up the goo- GLEETASTIC work! It's already on my favs and alerts!
TKMenz chapter 14 . 4/16/2011
I think I've read this series at least three times. This is such a heart-wrenching story. You've captured the characters wonderfully! I wish you would update soon! :)
silver starlight serpant chapter 14 . 4/9/2011
this is really well written, when i started reading i was hoping this would end up with Rachel transfering to VA and getting together with Jesse, can ther be some st Berry?
General Mac chapter 14 . 3/20/2011
ooohhh loving this fic more chapters pretty please
Dreaming-Probie chapter 14 . 3/14/2011
Great Chapter. I'm glad she finally told someone. (:
romcat chapter 14 . 3/13/2011
I do love the heart and fierce you write, particularly Shelby and Quinn! Just ove the emotion and strength. Glad to see Rachel responding to!

Good job, really good job!

-Gareth
shawn-n-belle chapter 13 . 3/12/2011
Aw. Quinn. She can only be strong for so long before she breaks down. I understand that. She blames herself for a part of the destruction that has been going on in Rachel's life and perhaps it is true. But, Rachel has forgiven her but it doesn't amount to anything until she learns to forgive herself.

Update soon. Whenever you get a chance, I mean.
romcat chapter 13 . 3/12/2011
Wow, just loved that...

Vulnerable and strong are not mutually exclusive! Well done. I hope Quinn gets over her past, we all have to.

-Gareth