Reviews for You're a Jedi, Anakin
Quidditch-Girl chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Now that's what I call funny!
iamawesome chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Wish I had girl handwriting. Pout. My handwriting looks like a messy guy's handwriting. Its barely even legible to me, let alone everyone else. Maybe Obi-wan can teach me too.
Metronomeblue chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
*snorts* Girl handwriting... OMG how epic this si... I mean is... Right... Um-hrm. Yeah. BUT OMG! THIS IS HILARIOUS.
Kaist chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
O.o
Sithstrukk chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Reviewing as I read.

You've got a lovely opening sentence; gave me confidence this was going to be funny.

Second line... you totally messed up Qui-Gon's description. It should be, "a tall, well built, handsome man with the long hair of a compassionate rebel." XD

Mutated fly... never thought of Watto that way! Lol!

"Well, if it isn't Anakin! I haven't seen you since; well I've never seen you. But, that's beside the point."]

Not sure if the semi colon is necessary. Maybe a "..." instead?

Qui-Gon Jinn, the maverick Jedi Knight of the Jedi Order.]

Once again, you forgot to mention handsome. XDD

"He's my slave, what do you expect," Watto scowled.]

Isn't "What do you expect" a question? Needs a question mark I believe.

OH! Now I get it! This is like in Harry Potter! (Of course, Qui-Gon isn't similar to Hagrid in any way, shape, or form; nooo...)

Qui-Gon coughed. "It's actually the handwriting of my Padawan, Obi-Wan."]

Made me smile and chuckle! Woot! Funny line.

"He will not be going, he's my slave," Watto shouted.]

If he's shouting, should he have an explanation point?

I don't know how much Anakin would know about the Jedi. Maybe he doesn't know about Padawans; I dunno. I guess it's nice to assume in this fic. It's funny!

Hooray for Qui-Gon for using his green lightsaber awesomeness! (though it would have been hotter if he had simply punched Watto and knocked him out, don't you agree? :P)

"Great! Can I have Obi-Wan help me with my hand writing? I want to have girl handwriting also!"]

I want girl handwriting, too! 'Cause I have bad handwriting. And 'girl' handwriting is supposedly neat. :P

Nice fic!
Ruby-Red Revenge chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
That was funny! I remember the HP scene in the book, and this is really a funny version.
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
"Hey, this person has really nice handwriting, it must be a girl's handwriting," Anakin looked over the letter.

Qui-Gon coughed. "It's actually the handwriting of my Padawan, Obi-Wan."

Ha ha ha! I bet Obi-Wan would get a headache after trying to teach Anakin girly handwriting... That was funny, nice job!
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
GIRLY HANDWRITING? HAHAHAHA! That's hilarious!

The part with Qui-Gon busted through the door was funny too!

Qui-Gon: No time to twist the door and calmy walk in! *Gets out lightsaber.

Qui-Gon sticks the lightsaber and busts through.

Anakin: *Wide eyed at at the scene*

Qui-Gone: *Looks around*

Anakin: *Scowls and points* Mom! a maniac dressed like a jedi just broke into our house!

o! That would be hilarious!

I can just picture the entire scenes you got! Wait...when did Shmi get there?
Katie Ladmoore chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Awesome. I love Harry Potter and Star Wars, so YES! Epic win. I liked the flying squirrels and the girly handwriting.
Razial chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
on wonderful little fic, laughed my arse off. I still would love to find a little of your comic genius for my own work but I don;t do comedy. still again a wonderful funny story. Especialy the last bit

david
TurtleFeathers chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
LoL.

Favorite parts:

"'Hey, this person has really nice handwriting, it must be a girl's handwriting,' Anakin looked over the letter.

Qui-Gon coughed. 'It's actually the handwriting of my Padawan, Obi-Wan.'"

"We are pleased to say that you have been accepted to the Jedi Order. No flying squirrels are allowed."
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Obi-Wan will gladly tutor Anakin on frilly handwriting!
StarlightDragon1636 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
funny. too bad Shimi didn't come though. I guess you had to stick to some part of the original story.
WereCat the Assassino chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
heheheh... Nice.
Sanaryelle chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Okay, I'm reviewing as I'm reading this...

"a tall man, who really needed to cut his hair"? Thunder had better not see this!

Holycrap he just broke that door! Yeesh.

Hey - they DO have awesome boots!

Obi has girly handwriting? Figures.

And thank you for that; now I have a mental image of Obi-Wan teaching Anakin calligraphy!