Reviews for Watch Me Fly
Nom de Plume chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
And then Kairi&Sora pops in at the end to take that picture.

My, oh, my. This story truly surprised me. From the very beginning, I was a skeptic to be honest. Here, I was thinking why would Namine, a girl who says she is uncomfortable in social situations, somehow gain the courage to talk with the mailman. But when I read their conversation together, I was instantly amused. And by the time I read Roxas's next words in that deadpanned voice you gave him, I was sold.

I love how you characterized everybody here. Roxas is so blunt and the OCD quirk was really unexpected and a nice touch. At first, I suspected the disgust of physical contact as an attribute to germaphobia but then when you unloaded that chamber of secrets, I was surprised at how such dark content would be found in an at first, lighthearted comedy. How you developed his struggle in a subtle manner and how he overcame it slowly - you did it all at a perfect pace without the 20 chapters of angst.

As for Namine's personality, I really loved her passion and randomness. Usually I abhor reading about acts of seemingly spontaneous words but you made it work. It was charming and humorous and her quirks works really nicely with Roxas's 'opposing' ones. I also like how you gave everybody their own dish of problems. Sora's was a bit... well, compared to the other three, his confession (about wanting to be like a superhero) was a bit abrupt but that's just a minor nitpick.

You tied in everything nicely; you even went back to Larxene at the end there! The whole time after I read that scene where she was fired, I couldn't help but think that Namine would have at least gone after her or something because even people with questionable decorum got their own sets of problems (as you had implied there in that elevator scene between them). But really, you paced everything really well, not one chapter ever felt like a filler, and you gave a piece of your self (ideas) to these characters that were already made by someone else. Everyone was likeable and that's kind of a rarity for me because when I read a story, usually I skip all the parts that are not focused on the main pairing so kudos to thee. You successfully lived up to the humor genre of this story and the romance was believable and realistically-paced. There was no unnecessary drama, just a realistic view on love and its bumps.
aftermoon chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
Wahh I love this! I doubt you'll read this ;_; but I sure hope you do.

The summary made it seems like this was going to be a high school fic, so I didn't try reading this before, but now I'm glad I did! I really like Namine here, so amusing to read- a one-woman show indeed xD
Not just Namine, I really like all the characters, even Larxene haha. Kairi and Sora are such good friends, and Sora's pretty entertaining too- I always find it funny whenever he claimed himself as Roxas best friend, or when he popped out of nowhere haha. Roxas, altough pretty normal (except his insecurities, but there's reason for that), but he's interesting too with his dragon obsession. I especially love how the characters developed throughout the story.
You can say that what I like most is the character hehe, but the plot itself and the way you write it is great too. Plus the humor are entertaining xD
Also, it's nice to see how you connect the title to the story to conclude it. And that final scene is just so cute hehe
Lol kingdom hearts chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I just wanted to let you know, that I re-read this story every once in a while. This was the first fanfiction that I read on here, and it was the reason I started writing. It's such a nice tale. Wherever you are, I hope you're doing well.
candybear24 chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
That was TOTALLY cute in a fangirl way but i loved it
candybear24 chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
Go Roxas and Namine
candybear24 chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
OMG Roxas was sexually abused...i feel so sorry for him :'(
candybear24 chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Good job for Sora and Kairi good thing Sora actually used his mind
candybear24 chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Roxas is a clean freak haha good one
candybear24 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Poor Roxas was alone well at least Namine's there, right?
Wash in with WAVES chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
The last chapter made me laugh, and kinda expose my inner girl freak... personality... whatever in front of my family. I feel like I can totally relate to this story, cuz i don't talk much either.

Maybe when I'm older, I'll date a good looking mailman myself, haha. jk... maybe :D
Polymoly chapter 15 . 8/12/2011
Aww your fic made me smile :3

I really like Namine's weird and awkward attitude. It reminds me a lot of myself, lol. What amazed me is that your fic has taught me a lesson too, to be yourself. Hats off to that! :DD

Thank you for writing this!

I hope you write more :)
Serena Scarlet chapter 15 . 7/17/2011
I loved this! It was the best fanfic that I've read in a while!
Pilpols chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
LOL! well that really is a different way to make friends :D
gagagamer101 chapter 10 . 5/13/2011
Ha! Liked the higurashi reference. Good show huh? I friction love this story! Thank you for creating it!
Paopu Fruits and Sea-salt Bars chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this story! It's so well written, the humor is excellent, the pacing was great, and having Roxas and Namine start out as strangers is rare, let alone well done. I commend your writing skills!