Reviews for There You'll Be
mandabunny2 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
That was incredible, and SAD! I started crying before the first paragraph was over. I think my roomate thinks I'm nuts. Poor Nosedive!
miyukitakaishi chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
WAAAHHHHHHH! *sniff**sob* That... was... so... sad... WWAAAAAHHHHH

You like making Nosedive suffer. But then again we all do. He's so easy to pick on.
Matrixchick chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
that was unbelivable. i mean sad beyond sad. total sob. loved it. write more like it
Karisha chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
*sniff sniff* That's really great...and so sad*blows her nose* Why do I like sad fics so much? They always put me down...very good work!
Lily C chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
.Ohhhhhhhhh to survive everything and then be murdered pointlessly over a kid's game...by some nutcase with no life...that would compound poor Dive's pain for sure...

At what point DOES it all become too much... ?

...and what happens after it does?

We still keep finding new ground to explore, do we not?
Dolphy chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Awwwww!That was so sad! *cries* And the song really fits in the work!
Therabidsquirrel chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
*sobbing* That was so sweet!

Okay, you've made me cry, seriously. That was really good! Great job. *wiping away tears* I'm feeling embaressed... but that was just so sweet... I'm sad that Wing died. :( But it made a good plot and it was sad and it was sweet; I like how the team came together for each other. :) Good job. I really like this if you can't tell...
Reckless Nobleheart 'The Horse' Excelsa chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
*dries eyes* Please don't write like that anymore, it's too sad. It's a really good drama story, I know, but the pain, it's too much. It really hurts.
PapillonStar chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
...ooooh. First off, I just want you to say that this is the first fic that's ever brought me to tears. I think I started something with the whole Wing hurt-Dive heal thing(Maybe, i dunno. I don't want to take credit.) Anywho, one of the things that makes this so heartwrenching is that he was shot by a crazed fan at a game. Not by Draggy or some enemy, but by a loon at a game. And you discribe the scene so well...it's very eerie.I kinda like the part with Mal, too. This fic is just so awesome...it's also very eerie, but that's not bad! Very good.
Icelightning chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Awwww... So sad and so sweet at the same time..! Poor, poor little Nosedive. Nearly cried when I read it, and I never cry when reading things. . . So sad, the poor baby! Tear-Jerker angst, I do agree. You write so well, you should be proud of yourself. Makes me want to write my fanfic all the more...