Reviews for Sink or Swim
tktktk chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
i really loved jeff and britta's back and forth hear. i love annie/jeff fics that involve jeff and britta's friendship!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Cute, kind of belivable. A little fluffy but that's kind of the point. Oh and a really good Abed.
eyrianone chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
That was just lovely. Jeff realizing Annie is his perfect choice and why was so fitting.
colourmehappy chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Rather late than never, I'm glad I found this!
This is perfect. Everyone is in character, and I loved reading it. I wish I could highlight some of my favourite lines, but I think I would literally be copying and pasting the whole thing. haha.
RaspBerryHats chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Very cute! loved it!
Aevr chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
love it )
Rashaka chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Cute, fun fanfic. It's odd to go back and read a season 1 fanfic now that so much time has passed, but I really enjoyed this. Especially the group dynamic, which worked really well. Something about Troys "I knew you wouldn't leave me!" really struck me as funny.
Miss Lavender Sky chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
That was wonderful!

And I was actually picturing the ModCloth swimsuit before I saw the post on the bottom, because I think it's absolutely adorable, so that made me laugh. Haha!
Jaiaelle chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Wow. Just. Wow. This was amazing, from beginning to end. Your portrayals of the characters are absolutely flawless. You managed to capture the humor perfectly. And I love how you write Jeff and Annie seeing one another. Just all around...the best Community fanfic I have read.
ur1onlybravecoward chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I guess I'm the one person who cared about hte outfits, because the links don't work. They start with .com so I think half of the site is cut off. Good fic though, I loved it
Ray08 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Really luved this fanfic and can't wait to see more!
obsessivecompulsivehobbit chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This was such a great read! Thanks for the Annie Jeff fix! You should write a sequel, or another stand alone type scene! I would love to read more. )
Wallflower chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Really enjoyed this! You did a great job of mimicking the characters!
dhampir65 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
ROFL!...best parts were Pierce's phone messages!...
Fleoten chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This was so much fun! Great job describing the characters and their dialogue was spot on. Simply wonderful!