Reviews for And In All The Worlds Beyond
Alisyn Rae chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Hi there. I am an author on this site, but I can't seem to sign in properly right now. However, I did want to review this story.

I'm not very good at expressing myself in words, especially when it comes to praise, but I will try.

You made me cry. This was so touching, sad, yet happy. It offered both Jess and Leslie closure while including some truly unique concepts and technologies I'd love to see more of. This was a magical story that was really not based on magic at all. It was spectacular. You have a true gift, and I pray you keep writing. You're phenominal.

Allie

~alisyn_rae
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
very beautiful and creative
racle chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Wow, this is a super cool alternate universe! Hovercars and palm-sized holographic projectors... too bad the other Leslie and this Jesse couldn't keep in contact somehow afterwards (as pen pals or something).

Also, kudos to you for striking a blow for the original book canon (where Leslie has the brown hair and Jesse the blonde hair) - most of us, myself included, saw the movie first and our fanfics all end up with blonde Leslie and brown-haired Jesse because we had such powerful visuals :) Though on another level, it really shouldn't matter what their outside appearances are - it's the characters we love.
fan chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
personally, i like Leslie with blond hair and Jess with brownish-black like in the movie, anyways, IT !
Araedia chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I loved this story!
if only chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
that was one of the BEST fanfic I've ever read! The story was really creative and let Jess and Leslie finish their story. I wanted them to get together, but it was your story and had a good ending at least.
IHateSnakes chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Nice story, and Susan was a good addition to the BtT world. ihs
jackie yuri chan chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
One word: BEAUTIFUL.
algoangel07 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
...this is an... AWESOOOOOOOMMMEEE story, you know that even if i didn't tell you, right? :)
DreamerGirl2245 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
hi
ITeraPrince chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This story is brilliant, well I'm probably not as good as you. Well let's just say I want you to read my story, only time will tell and review it so I can c how I did.
Miss Nostalgia chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Beautiful and worth reading. If only this would be possible :)
YellowShirt37 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
very nice story. (:
Laihi chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Good story :)
Penguinboy2 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Beautiful. I like that Jesse ends up with someone else. it's differant. But, are the numbers supposed to be chapters? 'Cuz that's one long story!

~Rock On~