Reviews for Collide
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Aww, it's so cuuuute!

It's so nice when different fields collide!
quietlyintheshadows chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
this was great and I love how you incorporated the song into this
moiranime chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
*squeals at the cuteness of the story* So kawaii~! w
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
*bounces rapidly in seat* I've read this twice now! I looove this story, it's so sweet! 3
this IS my happy face chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
aww sweet!
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
My god; I love this :) Music and reading are huge parts of my life, and I can't really separate them inside of me...so it was amazing to see these two characters trying to meld the two so they could relate to each other. I love how they weren't instantly BFFLz; they had to work at it and keep going-it's so how real friendships (and then love!) form!

Books *are* music, and music compositions *do* tell stories, with or without words! It's the same thing through a different medium! I LOVE YOU.

...*iz very sentimental because she's listening to 'Collide' and has loved that song for years :3*

I love your Demyx-how he can be really insightful, yet still goofy enough to try and hide behind a chair, *after* Zexion saw him...d'aww...and I lol'd when he didn't even know Zexion had been living in the castle _

For some reason, I totally pictured all the Demyx Time actors (...well. Actresses.) acting out this fic. 'twas perfect, mai dear!

I thought the whole Zexion-discovering-the-power-of-love thing was a bit too corny, but it's a Demyxy thing to think, so issha fine X3

Chris likes Zemyx? You have quite the catch there, Amanda; I want a guy friend who likes yaoi...all I have is my brother...T.T

Ooh, and happy belated birthday :) Now onward to 'IoKH'! So much stalkage I've been missing...:(