Reviews for Relative Misery
MargotTenser chapter 1 . 8/31
LOL! Yeah. Zuko isn't the best person to run to for sympathy about mean parents. His father is the worst father in the history of fathers...
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 7/17
Well, this was depressing. But nice anyways.
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 6/3
Present-tense aside, this is so... SO well-written! This prose is beautiful! Reading this has perhaps made my night.
CassandraPaige394 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
A semi-strange mix of happy and sad that makes me wonder whether it would be okay for me to laugh or not. However, beautifully and eloquently written; The characters are enjoyably portrayed, and I thoroughly liked this short story.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
That's cute. Zuko definitely wins this one.
Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
That was literally heartbreaking. :(
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Well, there is little doubt that Zuko would win any kind of commiseration contest that could come up among the canon characters. Not even Aang, stranded in time with his people a distant memory quite has those kind of "bruises." Thank you for writing and posting this!
theAsh0 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
hehehe. yeah. :) Zuko wins. I dont think its a good thing :p
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I really liked this! I love Toph and Zuko together, and you wrote them really well. I always thought they could talk about their families. The part with Ozai and Azula at the end was really funny and sad all at once.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
LOVE. IT. Absolutely love it! That was a brilliant idea, I really like Zuko's attitude in this one: perfectly in character. Toph also was her typical self. Thank you very much for this excellent piece of fiction!
Always-Striving chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Do you know how ironically funny that last part was? Pure perfection I swear, not much else to say about it.
Pavonem chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Toph finally got her life-changing field trip!

It's good that Zuko gave her a little perspective. And wow...Azula and Ozai...
midnight.wolf62 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
That's brilliant.
00Verisimilitude00 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
loved this! excellent, well written narrative. great plot, great job!
XandyNZ chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow... I don't usually lurk in this fandom, but the FAMILY ISSUES, Zuko you poor thing. ;_;