Reviews for Stonedhenge
Hagzissa chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I'm a little bit confused on who Jimmy is - part apart from that, quite funny. And you're absolutely right about Jacob. He's looking like he came out of Dean's closet instead of the hunter...
2lazy2login chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
That...was...hilarious...and...wow...

I had fun XD
zabani-chan chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
You should have had Dean walk by and then have Cas, Castiel, Jacob, Misha and Jimmy all tackle him and try to cuddle with him with Dean confused and like 'wtf?!'

Wasn't what I expected, but I liked it and will be adding it to my favorites. _
rhain572 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
wtf. Just, wtf. I think, if you are ever feeling that your normal, day to day challenges just aren't doing it for you, you might want to try explaining how they all managed to get together at once. (and can you imagine what someone who walked in on them would see!)
Jossi-kun chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
lol, okaaaaaay...that was weirdly awesome! XD
ksb chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I have had the most interminable work day ever, accompanied by the kamikaze assassin migraine from hell, and a general crappy day. And then I read this fic, and laughed until I cried. And for that, I humbly thank you. You have salvaged my day.
Katie chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
*laughing too hard to think of a meaningful comment*

I think I love you! That's made of awesome!
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
wow the craziness that ensues when you have 5 different misha collin's all together...
Dunnywater chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Lol! Get all those guys into one room hilarity! Had a bit of trouble workig out who was who and in the end I kind of imagined that they were all in the same body doing a Smeagol/Gollum thing.

But good job; I liked it.

Stonehenge Apocalypse was awesome!
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Oh my gosh xD That was totally hilarious! xD Maybe Misha should tell his minions that... I know I'm expecting it now xD Heheh.. thanks! xx