Reviews for A Brave New World
marshman101 chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
This is cool make more please
Jj chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
This is super cool! I love where it's going. I kinda want to see a Trix vs Rogue and Wanda fight. Are the Winx going to show up at all? So yah, cool story, can't wait to see what happens next and I hope everything works out for the girls. Oh, is Jean as Pheonix going to show up, because I think Pheonix could easily overpower Bloom.
drakonpie250 chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
I loved it. When is the next chapter coming?
Nobody chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
Hey i just wanna say that i didnt think this crossover could but you proved me wrong this actually is awesome and i would Looooooooooooove it if you updated soon pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaase.
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
FINALLY! Dude, I need a name for my coven so it can be included :D I'm so glad you updated. And I loved it.
musa225 chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
loving the story so far. would LOVE if u would keep going
Raven34link chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
awwwwww love at first sight

poor Tabby i guess Amara is into redheads

please make more
Raven34link chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
i wanna burn some red ribbon uniforms too XD
Raven34link chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
awesome outfits
Raven34link chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
oh so Remy is there i thought he wasn't cause his name wasn't in your list of everyones ages
Raven34link chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
wait so Belladonna is going to be in this fic but not Remy? O_o

Oooo Rogue, Wanda and Amanda all going to cloud tower cool ha and all their real names end with an 'a'
ReleaseThePanic chapter 7 . 5/18/2011
mirta and amara

they don't really match

but this is your story and it's good
Taeniaea chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
Very Cool Story
Aeireis chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
You know, i do understand that you aren't gonna continue writing but i would really appreciate if you would continue writing... I love the concept of this story... I can just hope you continue to write...
aeireis chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Hey! Why aren't you updating? Its been like nearly two months?

please update soon. The story is like totaly awesome.. I really liked logan's behaviour in the 6th chapter... UPDATE SOON