Reviews for Albino With Blue
Spy of Influence chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Hey, are you going to continue this story?
Harry-Flashman chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Awesome story!
A reader chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
holy crap i love and hate it rarely does a story touch me like this simply amazing i hope you continue the story or at least the idea a master piece
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Seville chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Please please please continue this story! It's good!
JadeObsession chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
pleeeeeeeeeeeeze update again, soonish?!
Zade Spartan 109 chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Good chap, cant wait for next one, keep up the good work.
S.R.457 chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
1st off why kill them off 2nd 5 out 10
JM chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
Oh thank god I thought you were going to kill bill!

Anony chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
Sorry, but as much as it pains me to say this, it was not only incredibly stupid that Bill and Francis left Sarah alive after she killed Zoey and let her come with them, but also out of character, especially Bill. Not only was Zoey a trusted and beloved teammate, but also a sort of surrogate daughter to Bill. So, being a father-figure to Zoey, I'm pretty sure a parental rage would have taken over in response to her death, instead of his rather "Meh" reaction.

Also, Sarah has clearly demonstrated that she is a huge danger to their health and survival, being able to kill like other Witch without discrimination. Even if she is somewhat still human, she has shown that she can and will kill others blindly. Having such a Witch tag along with them seems very contrary to their survival, as well as a show of plain stupidity.
Nucleophile chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
Ooooohhhh... I likes. Clear, relatively well-written, and emotional. I commend you for taking the risk of killing off a character that people almost never to in the world of L4D fanficdom: the emotional payoff was worth it.

Just a few tips:

-You open with Sarah's POV, exhibiting a promising character. However, when you switch to 3rd person for the rest of the story (save that emotional flashback, which I thought was well-placed), forcing her back to the realm of one-dimensional characters with scant dialogue and descriptions.

-Work a bit with the state of mind of the survivors. As things stand right now, they seemed to be way too accepting of Sarah, but maybe that's just me XD.

All in all, though, I liked the concept and heartily beseech you to continue.

Many Thanks,

skullreaper457 chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
Arlena4815162342 chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
Very sad, but really neat idea. )
HowAmISupposedToChoose chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
Love itt :) continue soon? :D
Hunter Alexander Crane chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
Wow... I may not play left 4 dead but it seems quite interesting, as well as this story idea!