Reviews for Materials no Jikan
Cyberchao X chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Damn, that's some serious tsuderetude out of Yami. And I may have to start shipping Yuuno/Seikou, or whatever her canon name is.
Cyberchao X chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Hahaha...I like it.
Cyberchao X chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Cute. Ha ha, "George".
Cyberchao X chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Poor Yuuno...although, his situation is in some ways enviable. Still, Raikou and Yami are both very tough to deal with.
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Yeah, I figured that out right away. Protip: if you want to be discreet, don't use something that looks ABSOLUTELY UNPRONOUNCEABLE when spelled backwards. That was truly painful.
Grey Muji chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Dawww I'm getting diabetes from the sweetness factor.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Okay, good news and bad news.

Bad news is, I have no idea who the Materials are supposed to be.

Good news is, Yami's Gilgamesh-sized ego and blatant tsundere-ness - as well as Raiko's occasional ditzitude - are amusing enough for that to not really be a problem.
Fangking2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
LOL this is very good. You captured the character's mindsets in expression. The actions are funny and heartwarming scenes are wonderful.
Morality0duality chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
These people are so cute and I hope you come back to this.
Zeke5000 chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
Very nice XD

actually just today i actually looked into the games that had the Material people in it lol.

but anyway, I'm waiting to see the next chapter to see what happens XD
korat5 chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
this is pretty good
konaruki-kun chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
Once Yami and Seikou find out Yuuno and Rai kissed, they'd want some too (Yami will french so she'd be the best kisser XD: I'm not going to be beaten by my sisters!)
ColinatorGX chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Harold And Kumar are awesome movies!

This chapter was fun. Pop references, and 'dere-dere' Yami :P
vernaides chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Nanya, it's not like Raiko can't sing, it's just that she's trying to sing a lullaby in "Nana Mizuki Full Concert Mode" which is even more LOL.

Wonderful chapter. Raiko's antics are hilarious as always, and as Zero said: You had me cracking at "I don’t even know what this is!"

Yami's tsundere behavior belies a gentle heart underneath her armor of haughtiness. I wonder if she'll grow out of it.
Nanya chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Raiko's as funny as ever. Trying to imagine Nana Mizuki unable to sing is hilarious.

Yami can cook, but Raiko screwed it up. heh... Poor Yuuno. At least Yami gave Seikou a nice heartwarming moment.

Funny Yami should be the "eldest" sister, since Hayate's the youngest of the three Aces (officially).

Overall, pretty good. _ Can't wait for more.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »