Reviews for The First Kiss
Jen-NCIS-Lover chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Loved the story! Poor Rodney and Jen... Great story :)
CatherineJosephineMarie007 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Awe, this is sweet, I hope your muse allows you to continue! It's always fun when John figures out what's going on and decides to help. For the good of puppies, and christmas and all that.

CJM007
molly chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
The water balloon game and Jennifer's offer to join in were so cute! I was thrilled Rodney got up the nerve to kiss her . . . but poor Rodney and poor Jennifer letting their fear get in the way!

Great job!
MollyKat chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Dear DaletheChu,

I love this fic. It's great. Just don't stop there, pleeeeeease. There's so much potential.

Rodney and John have such a great friendship - sometimes very funny to watch, or read. And John helping Rodney solving his problem could improve your story even more.

Yours

MollyKat
sg1princess8 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Yay! I'm so glad you wrote this. I read the other story last night and I really wanted to know what happened then I found this! Way to read my mind! (Even before I knew what I was going to think!)
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Great story... I get the reference now!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Awwww...*sniff sniff* Good story.
ElisaD263 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Yay! Was hoping you would do a little tag from your story about this scene you mentioned there!

John and Rodney playing war with water balloons...oh boys! Loved it! I espcially enjoyed it when John used Rodney's first name to get him to reveal his location...so him!

And then Jennifer shows up and gets hit with the ballons! LOL!

Rodney trying to hide...yep, typical male reaction! _

I loved the set up to the kiss...Rodney helping put on his shirt onto Jennifer and buttoning it up, can't help but be close to her during it and so would lead up to kissing! \0/

But poor Jennifer seeing Rodney's expression afterwords...so easly to read his face! Great tag! Thanks again!
Alerix Slynn chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Awww, very well written but made me go all gooey inside. Well done.