Reviews for Penn's
SomniPhobic chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Gosh, I love it! So, so very very 've kept their up personalities pretty well, too.

I love that Merlin just rambles on, even during s*x... XD

Nice job!
Aurora Apocolypta chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Both chapters amazing. Well done
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
oh wow i just love this oh so much awsome job
ExDee LessThanThree chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Lovely story. I especially enjoyed the smexyness of the epilogue.
Books.R.Magic chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
nope. im not satisfied with this. not at all. it actually kind of annoyed me. i mean, im happy that merlin realises that he likes arthur, but you never really explain it. also, i understand why he ran out confused that night- but then why the hell did he quit and not bother to turn up for nearly 4 months. you need to explain these things please. don't get me wrong, i normally like your stories, but could you please explain these things to me so that the story doesn't stay completely ruined.
Nina chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Squee! I loved this ending! I'm glad the boys are so happy. Though I am thoroughly disturbed by a typo you made about Merlin's "warm, welcoming waste" ... eww, lol. I'm sure you meant waist, but when I read it my mind went 0_0 so you might want to go back and fix that.
momentshaveyou chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Fantastic story! thanks
WinterStorrm chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Hooked already...I should be sleeping, look what you did, fully awake now!

Glad to see a new story from you.
WinterStorrm chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Well...what a wake up treat ! I am still in bed and now I feel like pulling a sicky and staying in the happy bubble to read the other chap. Imightbe Reading in the wrong order but hey ho blame the phone.