Reviews for IndigoRose Snapshots
Blue chapter 11 . 3/15/2016
OH MY GOSH SONIC! THAT WAS ADORABLE AT THE END!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/15/2016
Huh... Now that I think about it... When DID Sonic start calling Amy '' Ames ''... Whelp... That's what I'm going to be asking for the next couple of days... By the way... Love this one!
OMC chapter 3 . 3/6/2016
Sonic calls amy ames sometimes in sonic boom, usualy when things are pretty calm and no one would realy expect it aswell, it actualy took me a fue times to pickup on it. But it dose happen frequently tho.
Blue chapter 25 . 1/18/2016
THAT DAMN PIZZA WILL BE MINE!
Blue chapter 22 . 1/18/2016
I'm going to use that amazing speech if you don't mind me... All those words said in one simple Sonamy fanfic can really inspire someone who needs hope and motivation, helping them learn that you don't need a hero to come save you, you can save yourself by having courage an hope, and belief. You don't need super strength, you don't need super powers, all you need is belief... Knowing someone can help you though rough times... Someone who can help and motivate you to fight... Those are some of the things you need to become a hero, don't let anyone tell you your not amazing... because you are...
Blue chapter 20 . 1/18/2016
I like the ending there!
Blue chapter 17 . 1/18/2016
Yes, new fanfic plz! From Sonic and the Black Knight!
Blue chapter 12 . 1/18/2016
AWWW KAWAII ALL OVER!
Blue chapter 11 . 1/18/2016
That's what I would say! * Shrugs * I don't know why I have so much affection for this hedgehog... SonBlue for life!
Blue chapter 9 . 1/18/2016
I really enjoyed this one! 10/10!
Blue chapter 8 . 1/18/2016
... ( That's all I have to freaking say - )
Blue chapter 7 . 1/18/2016
Hey, don't worry dude, you did great!
Blue chapter 3 . 1/18/2016
Awww, that's adorable! Well, off to the next one!
Blue chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
Nice, I like it. To the next one!
Blue chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
That was kawaii... Now to the next one!