Reviews for Disasters in Childrearing
Queen Bovine chapter 19 . 2/15
"Girls only like guys who have dragon-killing skills." Is that a Napolean Dynamite reference? ;)
Queen Bovine chapter 10 . 2/15
I wasn't planning on favoriting this, but then ohmygoodness this chapter was hilarious and perfect and I can't NOT after laughing out loud multiple times. So much Hiccup XD

Retrospectively telling the story backwards was BRILLIANT. It starts out small, then keeps getting bigger and more convoluted until Stoick's just sorry that he even asked :) Love it.
CartoonLoverBecky chapter 21 . 1/25
Congratulations. You wrote an excellent story!
We all like to imagine how Hiccup and Stoick's father/son relationship worked before the movie. When I first watched it, I felt so sorry for Hiccup that I wanted to walk through the screen, give him a hug and tell him everything would be alright. When I re-watched it, though, I started to feel sorry for Stoick, too. I realised that he only did what he did because he was trying to hide how broken he was inside. Many stories show mostly or only Hiccup's side and make Stoick sound like a villain. It's just great when I find someone who tries to put him/herself on his shoes.
Your story made me laugh and almost made me cry. After all, what can you expect from Little Hiccup's antics? :3

Fare well in Fanfictionland!
MOMO chapter 21 . 9/22/2015
Ok, this was CUTE.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/21/2015
Funny chapter!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/23/2015
I didn't do it! Those words can and will get you in trouble so fast...
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2015
That is NOT how one apologizes .
Guest chapter 4 . 2/23/2015
Hiccup has some 'tude!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
Ppppfffffffttt hahahaha hahahaha !
Guest chapter 21 . 12/17/2014
Amazing story! I love your version of before the movie relationship between them!
TekoloKuautli chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Hahahahaha! I never thought of it, but of course Stoick would have a hard time as a single parent, lucky him hiccup is so smart and cute! XD
It just makes their relationship more complex and close haha
Emma chapter 21 . 6/26/2014
This was absolutely beautifully adorable. Loved it. You're a great writer :)
moleking chapter 21 . 6/17/2014
Good story, I think you captured their relationship perfectly.
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
HAHAHAHAHA
mariexmarieclosedaccount chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
Hiccup is a smart ass kid here. I like it.