Reviews for Pinocchio 2
invaderzimlovr15 chapter 8 . 2/18
Love your story. Please update soon
L
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon! this story rocks!
ASianSuccessor2012 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This is really beautiful so far! :) Keep up the great work! I can't wait to see what happens when Pinocchio meets his sister.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
Nice story when are you going to get the next chapter
Snheetah not logged in chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
OOOOHHHHH! I loved it that Honest John is the main character!
lalaa chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Aaah my name is gizela! :D I totally freaked out when I saw the summary when I was scrolling through since it isn't common...

This is a cool story, by the way.
Wherever Girl chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
hey i guns your like a lost famse arthurs becan a list of fame a arthurs wadt that stoy being bend on a Dream that had
LADYMALLARD chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
What a delightful fancyfull start to this new and interesting story. I like your new original character and am eager to see where her adventure on the way to becoming a real and true human will take her. I like that you have put this story into the future a few years. I hope your next chapter won't be too long in coming. Till next time...
CoralSnakeUSA chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Good start to the story but I would reccomend one thing. That is for Pinocchio and Jiminy to tell Gizela that if she sees anyone that looks like a fox and a cat to not listen to a word they say.
DisneyPrincess chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Why wouldn't the Blue Fairy come back to Pinocchio's house? She grants the wishes of good people, and both Gepetto and Pinocchio are good people, so if Pinoc wished for Gizela to come to life I see no reason why she wouldn't come back and grant his wish.
DisneyPrincess chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Aww, this is cute! And I'm pretty sure Pinocchio is supposed to take place in Italy. And I agree, Gizela is a pretty name, and since the princess from Enchanted was already named Giselle it sounds much more original.
LuckyDuck932 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Its a niced start and for the question you asked in the end of this chapter, they live in Italy. The village of Collodi in Tuscany to be precise . I like the idea of Pinocchio having a sister.

Now I just want to say as a critic , it would be nice if you capalized the first word of each sentence. I suggest you get a beta-reader for this one.

Other than that its a good start.