Reviews for At the Copa, Don't Fall in Love
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
very nice
Angiestl chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Oh my god! That should have at least a one Kleenex box warning on it! And it should have been in the Happily Never After contest. Other than making me cry and making my whole chest constrict and a sob try to escape my body, it was a great story. I just have a thing about Eric dying. If I could get over that part of it, I might actually enjoy the story, but alas my tears won't let me like it. I can completely appreciate the amazing writing and creativity that went into it though. Wonderful job on those parts ladies!
JuanseyLio chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
OH MY GOD how sad, beautifull... but sad... I cried like a 2 year old ;)
Amerante chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
God, that was a real tearjerker. I cried all the way thruogh. I need to find a Eric the vamire story. I can't stand the thought of him dying.
desireecarbenell chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
You made me cry.
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Awww. Y'all made me cry. In the office. During my lunch break. *sniffles*

It's lovely, a bit corny, and tear-inducing. Thank you.
Iersseltje chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Shit, you turned me into a leaking human. Beautiful story.
Kellmeister chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I know this is supposed to be a parody, but can I say I have a tear running down my cheek? *sigh*...
BloodSucker815 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oh my gosh you have me in tears that won't stop. I hope that no one ever thinks to have a best ways to kill of Eric onstest like we talked about as I would die of dehydradtion due to crying. Aside from Eric dying I loved the story!

Blood
ljhjelm49 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Tears, very lovely.
OrangeLoveVamp chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Oh dear dear dear. I was ready to read this excited to see some Missus T Eric/Sookie lovin and instead i read this and nearly cry my eyes out. It was so good. I'm a complete emotional wreck now but it's worth it!
luvvamps chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
So sad, but good.
Duckbutt chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
A tear jerker -a wonderful adaptation of the song. Sigh...now I'm bummed...

Great job!

Pat
ganoo chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I loved this when I first read it in the DeadPan contest and I still love it...I think it was clever to use that song (one I like very much) as your entry in the contest...as you can write so well, it's no surprise that this was so beautifully written. I thank you so much for sharing something that I will be rereading every so often.
Vane3131 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Oh you two ladies are heart breakers...i am sitting here in tears...poor sookie. Great story