Reviews for A Fool's Quest
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I smiled through this whole thing! It was cute and you brought in everyone! Nice job!
Donut Magnet chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Great story Ash, I laughed so hard! And I really want to dump the pickle barron into his own pickle barrel!

Really hope you win, this story deserves it!
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Oh my goodness, I love this! Wow, what a great job you did, I'm very impressed! :D I love the whole Renaissance Festival aspect of it, and I loved seeing the other characters and the parts they played. You did an incredible job, I really liked this. Emmett was fun and goofy, yet smart and strong. I like that. :)
oohapoo chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This was too cute! Makes me want to go to a Ren Faire!
SparklingTwilight chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Awww Ash...that was adorable! I love Emmett as a "Fool". It's just so fitting LOL. Awesome job girlie! Good luck in the contest! Love you!
sleepsoverrated chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Aww I really enjoyed this... it was a really unique idea. good luck with the contest!
soonermom chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I stumbled upon your story through the Me and Mr. McCarty contest. To be honest, I wasn't sure if I'd like the setting of a Renaissance Faire, but you wrote a lovely story and I very much enjoyed it!
EJ10 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This is a really great story! The idea is immense, it would have worked as a real middle-ages story too, but I like the way you wrote it. I loved how Emmett is kinda a geek, but still really cool. It was so well written -the perfect blend of new and old :D Maybe you could make it longer and develop it more? Please?

Good luck with the competition!
arden8283 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I loved the idea of the Swans as members of the Renissance Faire. I loved this line, "Everything around him disappeared to a blur, which was a feat in and of itself considering the guy next to him was wearing a getup that made him look like a centaur." Newton as the village idiot? Priceless. And teaming him up with Edward was great - and I really liked how he warned Edward off hurting his cousin cause that's how I always picture Em/B relationship as a protective sibling (or in this case cousing) relationship. I love the way you describe Royce as a predator after a wounded animal - not a fair fighter at all. I'm so glad Emmett won - I wasn't sure there for a while; although I figured he'd still end up with the princess. I loved it all - you could make this into a longer story *hint hint* if you wanted. Great job! Thanks!
patch138 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I LOVE IT! Went to a Ren Faire a few years ago...had a blast! Makes me wanna go back!

~Tiffany