Reviews for Kurt's Gamble
Not Quite a Vampire chapter 2 . 1/30
Badass!Kurt
tomada chapter 16 . 1/9
WOW, what can i say i love this story you did a wonderful job,have you ever thought about writing a Kurtbastian story,i think you would do a great job.
danceofflame7 chapter 4 . 1/8
Actually, that was Santana who said that Rachel should move to Israel. Quinn just tried very hard not to laugh, LOL.
Tsuki107 chapter 16 . 12/16/2014
One of the most wonderful glee stories I've ever read. Seriously. I loved it!

The depth you gave the characters, the way you wrote their perspectives, the plot twists...all amazing! :)
Sibilant Whisper chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
The music choices and the up and downs to them getting together were just precious and well thought out. I loved this. c:
sweetandspice chapter 16 . 6/10/2014
Lobed it this was really good I live bitchie kurt.
Drarry4eva chapter 16 . 2/2/2014
I really like this story. Even if Kurt did seem a bit ooc at the beginning and both Quinn and Finn getting on my nerves. This was just really well written and it was fun to read. I wish you had written more purt stories, since besides Harry and Draco from Harry Potter, Purt/PucKurt are my OTP. I hope in the future you will thinking writing more because there needs to be more PucKurt stories.
Drarry4eva chapter 15 . 2/2/2014
It's been a while by Stained is so Puck. I love that song. I've heard it so many times.
Drarry4eva chapter 13 . 2/2/2014
Okay, first off I know that my reviews all together are out of sink, but whatever. Quinn seems like a good friend, she really does but I find that you've made her a bit annoying. She's always their. I don't like her telling everyone what to do, it's just really bugging me. No offense because I like this, it's just besides Finn being annoying, Quinn is just bugging me.
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
I am a serial lurker/favorite-er, but I just had to stop in and say that this chapter BROKE me. I mean the cuddle pile vs Burt and Carol had me in tears. Actual real life hysterical tears. Seeing as my roommate and boyfriend were watching Walking Dead, they were rather inappropriate actual hysterical tears, but what can I say? You broke me.

Sooooo many kudos for this, and all of the love.
CaliaDragon chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
I am completely in awe of you. You are actually only the third author of Glee fic that I have read and made it all the way through the story. I only know Glee through fanfic and followed a link from one of my favorite authors to this story. I am so glad that I did.

This was just a beautiful and touching story. I loved how you crafted the story around the music in your head. I love how you actually had them work for their relationship and that you had Finn and Kurt become friends again, despite the pain that Finn inflicted on those around him, Kurt in particular.

The story was well crafted and didn't drag in the middle as some do when an author has to take a step back and work on their problems in RL. Everyone was just so real and no one was plastic and one dimensional. Everyone, including Rachel, was given depth and emotion. I will be honest in that I did not like Glee because of the bullying and I love that you had Kurt stand up to Karofsky and that the others.

It was heartbreaking to see how Quinn and Noah fell, but it was also heartening to see them rise up again and take their places back in the light. I love how Kurt evolved and came back to being himself and secure in who he was and how he loved.

It was sweet to see the same with Puck and how he was willing to embarrass himself to show Kurt that he loved him and how he was willing to forego sex to show Kurt that he was true to him and what they were working towards.

I especially liked that it was Quinn who woke Kurt, Noah, Rachel, and Finn up to how they felt and what they needed to do to get back together. Kurt and Noah's relationship was so raw and it really drew you in and made you want to see things work out well between them. I am definitely going to go read more of your work and look forward to seeing what you have come up with to entertain us.

Thank you so much for sharing your world with us and giving a new and original voice to known characters.

Thanks
Calia
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Sounds like fun...Kurt being truly pissed off...Wow.
TonyDfangirl62 chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
I know exactly what you mean about being blindsided by Glee! My best friend showed me Original Song because she knows sweet boy kisses are my weakness! I fell in love with a certain glatz eyed countertenor, spent the next 48 hours in a self imposed lock down with the first two seasons and the rest is history!
Drarry4eva chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
Poor Rachel. Her boyfriend is being a total idiot. This story is really good though.
Drarry4eva chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
I have to say, this is probably the only story that I've read, where I want to give Finn a huge ass kicking. The guy just won't back off.