Reviews for Kurt's Gamble
USMCcAnthem chapter 15 . 6/13
I admit that it took me a while to get into this story (I've tried to read it a couple of times, but I've always given up after a certain point), but dear goodness, once I got in I was hooked. I love how you've characterized Kurt, Noah, Quinn, Mercedes and Rachel, especially the friendship between them. I always like a badass Kurt and you did a good job of giving that without completely changing his character (a little change is good for the soul, and so was this story). The relationship between Kurt and Noah was sweet for the most part and I definitely liked the pairings that you ended up assigning.

Admittedly, I do have some critiques (obviously, since it took me so long to finally read to the end). The first was definitely Finn, his attitude and actions pissed the heck out of me and I wanted to simultaneously strangle him and kill someone (preferably Rachel, though I'd deal with Santana in the earlier chapters). I understand WHY he acted that way, but I still dislike the confusion he has over Kurt and how their relationship suffered for it (and at this point, I'm not sure if I'm disliking your characterization of him or the creators). Besides Finn, I wasn't too fond of how the relationship between Kurt and Noah stumbled and how they seemed to take like twenty-thousand steps back, but for plot and character development it obviously had to happen (even if I kind of wish the story really did end at chapter 10, Finn's motivations or whatever can go die, lol).

So besides my rant (please don't take it too hard), this was an enjoyable story to read. Plot was well paced, layout was easy to read and it had a good hook. The fact that you made me feel frustration and laugh and cry during this story is an accomplishment, so I salute you! Thank you so much for posting this here for our enjoyment.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 15 . 3/11
It is easy to see the love that you hold for Glee and its characters by reading the effort and love and dedication that went into writing this amazing fic. I truly loved it, and I can't wait to read more from you! :)
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 13 . 3/11
effing Finn! Thank you Mr. Shue for letting Kurt use you as a sounding board to realize where his true feelings lie. But stupid puck for eavesdropping when he shouldn't have, and I just know he left before the true resounding conclusion of Kurt's, the most important thing of all: He's in love with Puck.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 12 . 3/11
That Cheerio performance was totally Sylvester. And Finn kissed Kurt, because he was trying to make Kurt feel better?! Nuh-uh!
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 11 . 3/11
Seriously, what the hell is going on?! And I am shockingly feeling bad for Rachel right now.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 10 . 3/11
Those performances from the whole team were amazing pieces, great job. Glad that Kurt and Puck are together, yay! You had me going for a second with 'the end', but I'm glad that it's not because I wanna know what the hell Finn's problem is!
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 9 . 3/11
Puck's mom is seriously hilarious, I can't get enough of her. :) Mike and Quinn, now that's an intriguing pair. That number with Kurt and Quinn, phewph...
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 8 . 3/11
Mercedes letting one rip was seriously to die for. I was sure I could smell it through my computer. Glorious! You can never go wrong with a fart, really. :) And Mercedes and Rachel on the pullout couch was fantastic, too. I love Kurt and Quinn's relationship, how they can just bitch out at each other.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 6 . 3/11
I totally loved your Sue! I pictured it so clearly and laughed so hard. And suck that, Karofsky! LMFAO.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 3/11
I have to agree with Puck. This is very interesting indeed. I really like the change that Puck calls Kurt 'ice prince', instead of 'ice queen/princess' that people always decide over. I can't wait to read more!
heartfeltnostalgia chapter 5 . 1/18
Wow I love the way you are portraying Kurt and Puck it is really fun to read and is digs deeply into their characters, plus it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to find a good Purt fic that's more then 1,000 words and one chapter.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
You got dangerously close to the fourth wall
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
THIS REMINDS ME OF CRUEL INTENTIONS
angel1412 chapter 10 . 8/29/2015
love the Disney theme
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2015
Just thought you should know that it was Santana who said 'yes, you should move to Israel.' But I'm loving your story so far!