Reviews for Ready, Aim, SPOON!
nightwish635 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I used to work as a barista as well the only that always got me is that they would wait in line forever and when they finally got up there they would stare and the menu and just keep saying ummm i don't know. I want to smack them had that whole time to look at the menu and instead you star dumbly into space. Or they don't even know their own names when you call the drinks, good story to vent and i agree with every bit of it.
hostilecrayon chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Oh man, this is delightful! I just had to read it when I saw the hilarious title, and this completely surpassed my expectations. Wonderfully in character and still deliciously cracktastic. Bravo!
mokomel chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Haha, this is awesome! XD I work in retail, so I can totally relate on the subject of stupid customers; there are days when I just want to punch their lights out. Seriously, I never realized how dumb people can be until I started working. Anyway, great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
barcynster84 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
HAHAHAHA! I can so see this happening to you at work one day. Although you have an impressive amount of patience so I can't see you actually yelling at the idiots known as customers. I read it a while ago but only just found my login info to leave a proper review.
Two Happy Days chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Haha, nice! It's so fun watching Edge get pissed off, and of course Blitz is always a good solution. :D
Freida Right chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
LOL I LOVELOVELOVE THIS! XD

You'd never catch me at a job like that; I'm not good at that sort of thing. All the drinks are too alike for me to keep tract of. -_-0 There's actually a place somewhere downtown where there's a Starbucks across the street form ANOTHER Starbucks, and I plan to turn the one that fails first into an artisan, gluten-free gormet bakery. ) Big plans...