Reviews for Is This What It's Gonna Be Like?
DarkChild19 chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
Ah the only sequel that is titled Leave it Behind is not the sequel to this story! WTH?
redhedlund chapter 16 . 7/11/2012
Great story, I loved it. Can't wait to know more. But Leave It Behind is the sequel for "What Started As A Long Night", not "Is This What It's Gonna Be Like?", am I right ? Anyway :
Who's Alek ? o_o
Jenna-Leigh89 chapter 15 . 4/12/2011
So...you should definately update this. Billy and Jen are back and forth so much I'm dying to know what's going to happen with them.

Great story so far. Keep it going.

-Jenna
dippydelight chapter 15 . 3/25/2011
First time reading this story; and I absolutely loved it! Great writing. Please update soon, I want to know what happens next :) x
xBlackxRosexRebellionx chapter 15 . 12/13/2010
1) jen you poor thing dear. don't you worry dear, we'll get even with his sorry ass

2) well ya shouldn't have put her in the trunk to begin with, ya dumbshit!

3) shut up and let her speak billy!

4) i'mma come over there and shut ya up myself damn it!

5) go on dear. tell him how you really feel.

6) well, jen, dear, you just caught him and called him out on it

7) who's alek? i need to know these things dear! you just HAVE to write more! you write more me writing more reviews happy, win/win scenario
xBlackxRosexRebellionx chapter 14 . 12/13/2010
1) ooo... that one sounded painful billy. but you deserved worse, i'll be honest. can't say i feel all that bad for ya

2) billy you're SUCH an ass! she's got toby with her damn it! BE fucking CAREFUL!

3) anyone ever pulls MY hair and thy're fuckin DEAD! stab me, shoot me, whatever you want and you'll piss me off real bad. but pull my hair and you've got yourself a DEATH wish!

4) billy you S.O.B.! you wake her up and apologize RIGHT NOW! don't you tell me no! i'll smack it that apology right outta ya and don't you think for a SECOND i won't do it!
xBlackxRosexRebellionx chapter 13 . 12/13/2010
1) why the hell did he take her to a cemetery? GASP! BILLY...!

2) god he's an ass

3) you tell him jen! put him in his place dear! and if you don't kick his ass, then i will for you. no worries dear

4) "we're done here and everywhere else." VERY good play dear!

5) god i love her gutsy comebacks

6) i'mma get those guys that are threatening toby and joe! *GLARES*
xBlackxRosexRebellionx chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
1) how the HELL could her sister do that to her son AND her both?

2) and billy oughtta know better! i KNEW that promise was a damned lie!

3) he really is a dick

4) you tell him dear!
xBlackxRosexRebellionx chapter 10 . 12/13/2010
1) i LOVE that mustang!

2) drakov sure knows his shit

3) aww... at least he picked the right ring!

4) billy time to get out your sewing kit dear cuz this poor girl needs some MAJOR fixin!

5) tell him like it is jen dear!

6) dam n you billy i SWEAR if you break that promise i'll... well i've gotta think of somethin but i can promise that you won't like it ONE little bit!
xBlackxRosexRebellionx chapter 9 . 12/13/2010
1) SNAILED! fucking LOVE it dear!

2) struve seems cool

3) wallice back the fuck off!

4) TOUCHE drakov. touche!

5) LOL! joe i love you, you big goof. joy playing wii is certainly new dear. VERY nice touch.

6) LMFAO - literally - you go jen! joe, hate to break it to you dear, but learn how to hip bump better and she won dear

7) she celebrates in teh most hillarious way - and tomboyish if i might add

8) and her blushing is cute but billy'll probably razz her for it

9) OMG! billy just apologized? call the prez! lol. and then drakov!

10) get him jen! give him hell dear!

11) OOOO! a prezie?

12) WAIT! he better be serious about that promise!
xBlackxRosexRebellionx chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
1) jerks a thumb at billy and says "he did it! i'm TOTALLY innocent man! that's your guy!" then snickers at billy and says, "DEAD man walkin!"

2) i LOVE drakov already!

3) drakov is a dream man. too bad he's older! billy you LISTEN to him!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
1) billy let's get this established shall we: if you exhaust a girl, that's a GOOD thing. take it as an accomplishment

2) damn you billy! now charlie and chester are nakee and you're just gonna LEAVE?

3) LOL! one: toby's a smart and sassy kid and two: she's adorable with him

4) "oh well, yes, thank you" and "i do try" nice touches dear. loved the quotes.

5) you HAVE to go to that party and then "sneak" off with billy! YAY! more "little" billy time!

6) allison is right though dearie. billy's no loyal, faithful man, heartbreaking as that news is

7) GO JEN! GO JEN! DUMB BITCH! GOT HIT IN THE FACE!

8) billy you are SO dumb boy!

9) HA! billy, tell me. how does it feel to have the elevator doors slam in your face? billy's answer: mumbles "no fuckin' comment"

10) OH shit! girl's packin and he done PISSED in her cornflakes!

11) you know, jen's points on billy to joe are all very good ones

12) billy you are in DEEP shit! and with russians!
xBlackxRosexRebellionx chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
1) i LOVED the "what? i can't hear you over the music." that's a TOTAL me thing dear!

2) LOL! stop it! i can't breath! jen just got billy good! and just from dancing too! men. such lightweights!

3) GASP! ah. the safe guard. see the chesticles are always a good safe guard. kuddos jen dear!

4) billy if you touch charlie and chester without permission you'll get waylaid! and NOT the way you want either!

5) billy you're an ass. way to tell him dear. no survivors unless he begs or offers something... interesting

6) GASP! he STROKED her cheek? well you LUCKY bitch!

7) question of the day: how can you be in billy's arms - on a BED mind you - and JUST fall asleep?

8) he stole her keys AND broke into her apartment. one: he's a bad boy. two: he's gota be dealt some punishment

9) aHA! the over the panties trick! DAMN he's good! billy you sly devil you

10) well jen. it's official dear: you're THE luckiest woman there ever was. you just made proper introductions with "little" billy.
xBlackxRosexRebellionx chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
1) YAY GIRL TIME!

2) girl i'd KILL myself in heels! i'm glad one of us can run a marathon in them cuz you'd sure as shit hafta DRAG me to the damn finish line!

3) i've always wanted a pair of aviators! dammers

4) one can wear shades any time, anywhere, especially if they're avi-freaking-ators!

5) i love how she says "us women are on a mission" fun's ALWAYS a mission

6) and baggy: i've got 36DDs! I AM a woman! and i'll stick up for jen too! so NEENER! the fists say so

7) love how she pulled a "flirty" on bodie

8) duh duh DUUUH! billy at a club? party over here "woot! woot!" party over there "woot! woot!" party nakee with billy... dead silence. fine! well screw you! i LOVE me some billy! "woot! woot!" oh sure. NOW you woot.

9) grabs girl mauling billy and tosses her into tiger cage. how you like mauling now bitch? lol! can't... breathe... laughing too damn... hard! GASP!

10) LFMAO! go girl! ignore billy the jerk! bodie's a nice guy

11) UH OH! billy you SO just ruined the night!