Reviews for Lost
Bleiu chapter 2 . 1/1
You know, I totally agree with disliking when authors hold chapters for reviews. I was reading an amazing fanfic but the author was so mean and terrible about reviews it turned me off the story. I'm excited to see how this story goes
tamashiyuki chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Continue?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
I love your severus and harry, it's a shame that you stop updating. Hope to see your new chapter.
saranya1555 chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
hi, it is good fic, continuation please
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Good prologue, hopefully after this scene Harry won't let his memories run his life and his happiness! :DD
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
Love it! I only wish you would go by the twilight books rather than the movies.
FireFox Vixen chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
Awesome!:D
Phan chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
Oops, sorry, I hit submit before I was done last time, I'm using my iPod instead of my laptop. Anyway, like I was saying, thei relationship was unbalanced and unhealthy. Please don't get me wrong, I love the story, but it's still an unhealthy relationship. Especially with how quickly the original pair became enamored with one another. It wasn't exactly perfect, and needed work, but I have faith in you guys
Phan chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
There's sOmething rushed about this story. It's the relationship between Harry and Edward. It's good to get into he thick of things, but the original story had months in between Bella and Ed, and a lot of people forget that. Plus, their relationship was NOT a healthy one.
Rori Potter chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
draym chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
I love your fanfic, I can't wait for the next chapter!
osvark chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
Thanks for the update! I think you've done a good job in pinning down Snape's attitude and demeanor, I know he's a hard one to write! I also think you've done a great job in doing Harry's personality before he went to Hogwarts, the part when he had the nightmare and was in the closet was amazing! I can't wait to read more!
whenimdeadillrest chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
Wow. I've been kind of waiting for someone to write this story! Haha. I love that you ate incorporating psychological ideas in this. Really love the childhood regression. Great so far! Ill be on the look out for more (:
jgood27 chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
Great chapter, love this story and can't wait to read more
phrere chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
I just read all the chapters in one go and I've got to say I'm hooked. Thank you for breathing new life into twilight/Harry potter slash, I was literally dying from all the repetitive FICA out there. I look forward to your next chapter and more interaction between Harry and Edward.