Reviews for these things were promises
Pariaritzia chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This is beautiful. Thank you. :)
(Especially for having him tell her, in a non-complicated way, about the past. I don't like how the movie ends without her knowing, but I also dislike stories on FF that have her find out in some dramatic, sneaky, convoluted way. So thanks for keeping it simple.)
blueberry muffin chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
beautifully written. i love your depiction of Dastan and Tamina!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Compelling and interesting! I like how he just tells her about the erased past in a straightforward fashion.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Amazing.
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oh my god...

I was listening to "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane and reading this, and I read number four and I swear I cried silently for about ten minutes, just reading it over and over again.

It's simple and sweet but I always wanted that moment for them to have together. I always imagined it, and you wrote it on paper. Her about to sacrifice herself...giving herself what she thought would be her one last moment of happiness that no one would remember...oh my God, I cried.

Ooohhh. Soooo favorited. *sobs*
YunCyn chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oh how do I love this fic, let me count the ways:

I love your Tamina-voice. I love the experiences you've attributed to her, the way you describe her strength and her struggles and what it took to become the princess we saw in the movie. I love the way she and Dastan speak to each other and how the relationship is expressed here, both physically (which smouldered, I might add) and emotionally. There is depth and eloquence and such evident love for the character of Tamina that I have nothing but salutations and kudos. So here's to you for a job well done!
ink-and-ash chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Love it. It's awesomely adorable. And hot.
finnickodamn chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This was so heart-rending!
emily chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Your an amazing writer thats all i have to say. love the ending by the way:)
This-Family-Affair chapter 1 . 11/6/2010

thank you for writing this!
Jia chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Great job

God bless
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Creepily reviewing all your stories- love it! Kind of wish you hadn't stopped there at the end, though... :)
bellathedisenchanted chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
aww, I love this. Its not so steamy hehe, for something rated M (dun worry I'm old nuff for this section lol!) but its good. I love the part with Tamina's mother, that was something, it almost makes me think Tamina might have suggested to dastan about killing himself, in the movie.

Hehe, love the dream sequences. I hope you keep doing Prince of Persia fics, somehow, the best ones come from you.D
aiden-san chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
omg i love it!
colortheskyred chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
love love love & love!

write more? cmon my birthday is coming up!

:) 3