Reviews for Shroud
bookgeek567 chapter 4 . 2/2
This is wonderful and I truly do like your stories but I feel you could add people thoughts lik Mr bertys thoughts to let Edward know of his arrival
kaday chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I do hope you finish this story and can write breaking dawn from epic. You are extremely talented and I hope we get to see the rest
Alejadra Cullen chapter 20 . 10/4/2013
Please, please continue the story! I loved! Is amazing! Please, please, please, continue! :)
Toni Masen chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
Well I thought Black Moon was great but Shroud is fantastic. Pleeeeeeese finish the story (I won't mind if you kill Jacob off) it's too good not to.
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 20 . 6/26/2013
I like your view of Edward. ?.can't wait 4 u to continue. ?.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
PLEASE finish! I'm dieing to know the end! Especially the conversation between Edward and Jacob! Please! Luv this!
m chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
could you please finish i need to know what happens!
Tiger74 chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
yes yes yes what a great 'good friday' in aus it's turning out to be... suddenly i can click 'next' Thank you Kiva... love from OZ
Guest chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
2 WORDS LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
l love luv ur stories keep writing
tiger74 chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
WOW, i've wanted to comment after each and every chapter.. from your Continuation of Midnight Sun, throughout Black Moon and at all 20 Chapters of Shroud ! YOU ARE FABULOUS & why for the love of all things Edward... have you not been published...

Just as I have lost myself inside Stephanie's books you too have guided me to an alternate reality from which i haven.t wanted to return from ( Until I /ve had to go to work and pay bill & all that other boring mundane stuff ) PLEASE you have such a beautiful gift please continue to share this talent with us.

Im like a 5yr old waiting for SAnta... I/ve been good... pretty please I want to unwrap the next Chapter
Sher chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Love everything you've written! Keep writing EPOV, I can't wait to read his "Breaking Dawn"
Seray chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Hey there! Impatient reader over here. Please continue. Please. But... Please.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
keep going we want more
Lori chapter 20 . 3/2/2013
please,please,please, PLEASE finish! i can't wait much longer! i've been trying to find other eclipse fanfics in Edward's perspective but none are nearly as good as yours! PLEASE FINISH!