Reviews for Headstrong
Violet Foxxe chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Hmm. I don't know the song, but it's infinitely better than most of the songfics I've seen, which are usually just the lyrics to the song and 3 or 4 lines of writing. So yay! Yay for you!
BeachDreamer chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I have a multitude of words for this:

Crushing...Heartbreaking...Amazing...Exhausting...Draining...Beautiful...Fantastic...I would continue but it'd get really, *really* long!

Song fics may be "so last year" (LoL) but seriously? This one is absolutely PERFECT as a backdrop to Dean's inner turmoil post Swan Song.

Loved it. Amazing job :) Sorry I haven't reviewed more...you've been on my favorite authors list for awhile but apparently I'm just a slacker, LoL.

And for the record, what does it mean if I agree with all 10 of your Dean girl traits? ;) I LoLed my way through all of them because they're spot on!
magical-archer chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
*snif* awww, that was so well donee and hence soo sad!

Keep writing more with the brothers... pleeasee :)
rog457 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Wow I certainly didnt expect the last line, I was thinking that its going to end with Dean and Sam reunited, typical happy ending, but you surprised me.

Great fic.
iCandi-18 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Wow.

I mean...WOW!

That was so good. It made me tear up.

You really got into Dean's thoughts.

God, poor guy, it would be killing him inside without Sammy there.

Really great work.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Candice xoxo
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Great choice for a song. And no, they're not soo last year, music is so much a part of my life I do them all the time. Anyhow, love how the lyrics made Dean's thoughts work so well and why is it I think that's exactly how the next season will start?
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I loved it...Thanks for taking the time to write it for me :D
Sensue chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Hmm. I've fallen for most of your fics, you are an incredibly talented author.

Though I will say that in this case, it probably would've been better without the lyrics in between. It really just distracted me - and honestly, it was beautiful without it. :)
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Good job.

Enjoyed it a lot.

nanoks chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
LOVED it! great use of a song(one of my fav's)

just awsome! major hugs!
No Name chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Awwww thats sad. Good ending though maybe you could make it a full blown story? :)
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
That was really good but what a sad ending poor Dean he needs to see Sammy.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Awe! Poor dean! He need his sammy! Pout... Will he see his sammy?
swfdgirl37 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
goddangit! hallucinations: you've gotta hate 'em.

i liked it, regardless of its songficdom.