Reviews for Eyes Wide Shut
Lux210 chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
I like what is written so far, I look forward to how this is going to play out.
atbatbatb chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Good story!
tigger5600 chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Great chapter! Can't wait to see more ;)
Iceblondie chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
I am glad she got out of there and is headding to pick up Edward. This will be good, crap that Rosalie is going, I think Bella and Edward would definately be talking more if Rosalie wasn't with them, but still a good thing they all will be together. mmm I can not wait to see where there friendship goes from here. Bella needs to get away from Ben and it is going to take time for both of them to cut all strings.

If Bella starts seeing Edward she needs to talk things slow and do it right this time around.
Catiedidit chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
OOO... I really want to beat her! Can I beat her? Please? But, at least she is going to pick up Edward. That's a bonus! You go girl!
bbcakes chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
The only thing I hate worse than girls like Bella, are guys like Ben. But it sure is fun reading about their effed-up relationship!
Miss-Beckie-Louise chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
why didn't she press charges? and Edward phones Bella up for a ride... is she a taxi?

Update soon

xo Beckie
Miss-Beckie-Louise chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
OMG Ben's an arsehole! I hate him, go Rose!

xo Beckie
Miss-Beckie-Louise chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
awesome start :)
4CullensandaBlack chapter 3 . 6/28/2010

Bella is settling...with Ben and living with her parents.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
Another great chapter sweetie. I can't wait to see what you have planned for this story.

:) Kathy
EverlastingMuse chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
very good!
TwiOthGirly chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
Did I mention that I love the relationship between Rose and Bella? Well I love the relationship between Bella and Rose lol
bbcakes chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Good stuff... Very different from Benson Hall (which I luh!), but I really like this so far.
4CullensandaBlack chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
She needed to call the cops and hopeful Bella will walk away from this crazy relationship now.