Reviews for Logical Magic, Magical Logic
LightOtter chapter 7 . 7/8
Have you given a thought to finishing this story? You have a very good start on it. Pretty please with sugar on top.
killgore444 chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
This is a really good story. I hope you continue it.
Abyssal Angel chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Wait, what? Ron hates spiders! Why in the world would he want to see Lee's tarantula?
Lovesbugsalot chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
Great Story! عظیم کہانی
wolfawaken chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
A wonderful story
Guest chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
perhaps T'Rembrale should be a Vulcan Witch.
Benji The Vampire Confuser chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
Blake chapter 7 . 9/18/2010

I found this story while searching google, and have found it rather interesting. I've dabbled in writing a story about a Vulcan being introduced to the magical world of Harry Potter before, and this is the first such story I've come across that has fascinated me, as it covers that particular subject matter. Since it would appear Harry is entering his third year, I am interested to know a few things that will hopefully be answered in the story. First, will the young Vulcan be going to Hogwarts with Harry and his friends? If so, how will she determine Sirius Black and the oddities that surround him, if they are to be brought into the story? And third, if she's going to come with Harry and his friends, how will she react to the presents of the dementors? The third is most interesting to me, as I can see two possible effects. First, they will effect her little as she suppresses her emotions and likely shields her mind. Second, as Vulcan emotion is far more powerful than any human feelings, it will be brought into her conscious mind and she will have difficulty dealing with the feeling and regaining control afterword. If you want help, I'll be glad to tell you my views on any particular questions. If not, that's okay, too.

I hope to see more of the story soon.

Thanks for writing!
Gaaralovessakuraforever chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
sweet I hope to hear more and am I correct to asume that The girl and harry are to be together?
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
Hmm, that's interesting part there, and enjoyed seeing Harry teaching the young lady there, and will be curious what all might come of this later on as it gets close to school time?
SHuntress chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
Fascinating story so far :)
Anon chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
Sorry that I took so long to review this chapter; my computer's Internet access has been rather unreliable lately.

Glad to hear you'll be making this as different as you can; I agree that fanfics that don't change the timeline when appropriate are pretty boring. I'm looking forward to the next chapter more than ever now!
PsychicZai chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Why would Ron want to see Lee's tarantula...?

Ron is deathly afraid of spiders... :D
Anon chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
Hi, sorry that I took a while to get around to reviewing, I only finished my final exams yesterday. Excellent chapter, I quite enjoyed it! I gathered that Star Trek was never a TV show in this universe, it's generally something that's assumed in cases like this. Sorry that I don't have much to say about this chapter other than "great job" but until the story reaches the point where there are mysteries to be solved or complex character interactions there isn't as much to be said in the way of thoughtful critique.

I'm rather curious as to how T'rembrale's presence will affect the HP timeline. After all, this sort of difference should result in major changes. I'm not asking for any plot details, but are you planning to make things take very different turns or will things play out in a way somewhat similar to canon?
Anon chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Yet another excellent chapter. I'm glad you'll be careful with T'rembrale, that sort of caution regarding adding your own touches really helps refine a fanfic. Sorry that I didn't log in to review, but I haven't got an account here (though I may get one at some point). I do have one suggestion- when switching scenes, like from Harry and the Dursleys to T'rembrale and the Weasleys, you should seriously consider including some symbol to separate them, like this:

Something happened to T'rembrale.

Elsewhere, something happened to Harry.

This sort of indicator would make it a lot easier to read; the reader doesn't have to double back to find where the scenes suddenly switched.