Reviews for Archangel High Deux
Clancey chapter 7 . 4/4
Hi! Will you update the next chapter soon? you know I really want to read it till the end of the story. Please make Athrun and Cagalli end up together! TT I wish nothing but the best for those two! Of course, I read another your story Engaged to be married. I want you to update it soon.

Please update miss pretty please
Guest chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
Please update soon! Please continue this story! I wanna see Athrun end up with Cagalli in this story...I've seen many authors discontinue their story. But I think, it's such a pity because you guys just making a great job after all!
Please come back soon and also please update!
I'm curious to read the next chap! :D
ScarletSkySummer22n chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Please make this oneshot a long story...please its really interesting...i want to know what happen/what will happen to kira and cagalli...and athrun, too. Pls update...hope you make this a long story..3
"what they didnt know."is the story.)

For this story,i only read this 2nd chapter and its also interesting!)
Cagalli Haruka Zala chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
*sigh* I miss AsuCaga :(
Kira was so overprotective, while it is nice of him being a good brother and all I still wish that he'd give Athrun some motivation regarding Cagalli since he is the bestfriend :(
but of course blood is thicker than water
and this? "I mean, you should move on on now, don't you think?"
Easier said than done -_- want me to try telling you that Kira if you Lacus broke up? -_-
Nice Chapter though :D
Can't wait for the next update -
I miss AsuCaga :(
FTS-Peace chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
"I couldn't care less about the one bringing those smiles"
Congratulations, this is really on-point when it comes to Kira. I think that you're one of the authors who really did well portraying KIra as a brother.
Anyway, Athrun is seeking for another chance? Hmm the basketball challenge seems like a chance to me
robmauricio chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
Thanks for updating! I've been following many of your stories! Please, please update this soon and engaged ro be married too...
Starrify chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
Athrun keeps making my heart break. /3 But I am still hoping for more hope to get through to Athrun because man does he deserve it. :( my poor baby

Thank you for updating. :)
Yennefer chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
To tell you the truth, every character, beside Athrun and Meyrin, pis*s me off right now (it’s not a bad thing – characters should stoke various emotions in the readers, it’s a good thing). Especially Kira, who supposed to be Athrun’s best friend – I get he is the super protective “older” brother but it’s a little sad how he couldn’t communicate with Athrun in this chap (ok, it’s Athrun’s fault to but he has already enough on his plate). I felt like there was a wall between them. Eh, it’s easy to say “you should move on” but well, it’s an empty word after all. I’m starting to think that it would be better if everyone just left poor guy alone and let him fix his life in his way ;) But seriously, Athrun’s life sucks right now. OTOH, I really like Mey here. She showed some guts, she knows what she want and she is not afraid of speaking her mind. I like that (but no, I don’t ship AxM).
Thanks for the update. Good luck with your stories and college ;)
Yen
pansy25 chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
Yeah, why can't Kira give Athrun a chance. Its makes sense. Both of them are miserable and are trying to just get on with their lives but still it doesn't work.
I feel sad for Meyrin getting rejected but it was forthcoming. She never got his heart even from the beginning. Let someone else mend her broken heart.
Miguel should also do the same. I feel bad because he's a nice guy but the girl's not in love with him. So eventually the relationship would fail.
I like where the story is going. I hope you update soon.
mrs. zala chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
you do the right thing for not cut this chapter into 2.
despite that, i still don't... well, feel better by seeing him in emo moment. like that.

*sigh*

how long you will give cliffhanger moment to athrun?
i wonder if cagalli still love him or not.
i hope he will challenge him in basketball..
at least, to prove that his feeling is not a nonsense..

*sigh*

only by now i wish that kira was not protective as he is in this story.

*sigh*

so many sighs that i want to write...
but, i don't have any strength to do that. *gloomy*
update soon.

until next time,

mrs. zala
cagalii chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
i've been following this story for years,thanks!please dont drop this story until cagalli return to athrun! ah,i love the sweetness of this story,
Miyu Nanami chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
Hi :)
This chapter is good It shows that Kira now understands Athrun more and vice versa :D
I'm guessing Athrun now wants to win the date with Cagalli?:O
Hahaha Lacus constant nagging :P that's nice to imagine
Good luck for your college
Cagalli Haruka Zala chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Aw I'm feeling sad for the AsuCaga :( I love that couple soo damn much, and then this... *sigh* :'(
Update plsss Thank You :))
FTS-Peace chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
With this chap, I think Miguel and Cagalli are a cool couple, lol..
oh my, Athrun can't lose! gosh, he need to step up in the game! just take away cagalli from miguel lolol..
And the way Cagalli make Meyrin shut up was epic,
Thanks for the update, love this chap.
Ran Guen chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
I really love Athrun's expression in this chap!:D
I like it so much!
Too bad if 'What's with love' is discountinuing! I love that story so much!
But it's ok,just hope you can write many Asucaga fics as much as possible!:)
See you next time! Update soon!XD