Reviews for Three Near Misses, a Close Call and a Direct Hit
littledorkling chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Best fanfic I've read in a long time..
thena-ditey chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Fantastic first story. Zest was all key lime-y goodness (because pie makes everything better). Lol I felt the plot was believable, though a bit difficult without having a Mary voice. I really enjoyed having Marshall as the main. I Iove having a writer really get him, sometime they make him too emotional, too nerdy. It's like they miss that spark that Weller puts out. You never lost my belief. Bravo.
siapom chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This Wow. It's sexy, sensual, loving. And amazingly well written. I loved it.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
The only difference I see calling to me is Marshall just really seems a whiskey man. Other than that...

Excellent. Loved it. Geez, these two fight themselves. Marshall denies making a clear move and honest fight for her, and Mary is determined to not see he's completely in love with her. Oh, children!

Gotta love Stan - I figured he'd do exactly what he did, and tell people just what he did do; it so fits him. A bit surprised with Raph's ease of taking the news, but to a degree it also fits him; it had been a struggle from the beginning, and that's not a real love if you have to work that hard at it.

Again, well done and thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you for such an entertaining story.
Maddy51 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I read this a while back, but forgot to review! This was amazing! Well written, and great, steady build up. Loved it!
Audacious chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
wow. well i have a new favorite story! you write extremely well! I think you have a great grasp on being inside Marshall and Mary's brains. I'm looking forward to checking out your other stories!

Jdragonfire29 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
loved it
CMW2 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
That was the most awesome M/M slice of fanfic I've read in a while. I'm glad that you took the Disaster (Raph and Mary) and turned it into something good with Marshall. And the sex...Me-ow. I salute you, Traviosita9124. I salute you.
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I loved this! I could totally see this happening.
Betherzz chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
really great story :) glad the 2 ended up together at the end, even after all the crap they went through to get there, they still got there :) thanks for the great read
roar526 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Wow! That certainly was wow! No way I'm getting to sleep now, at least not without some dreams like Marshall's ;)

You captured the characters well. Thanks for sharing and I hope you write us some more.
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Woah! That was crazy! It was really good though, I'm so glad I found this story! :) I also really liked the title. After I read the story the title made me laugh. It was brilliant. I have so much trouble with titles and I really liked yours. :) Thanks for sharing...I loved this piece! :)
hester alabama chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
*fans self* That was spicy! I am in love with this story. The bachata-so hot! This was tender and painful and sweet, suspenseful. I hope you continue to write M/M you're great!
BuJyo chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Holy shamoley...that was HOT!

Thanks for jumping over here to write for us! I've enjoyed your reviews also.

This was a great story of frustration and delayed gratification. And I'm always the fan of *well written* p0rn :)

Bravo, bravo.

Now, give us more (we're demanding over here!) LOL.
Lunar Penguin CPhT chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Very nice, great job! Welcome to IPS fanfic!